I really don't know to whom have to believe and it's really frustating

GC_PATIENT

Registered Users (C)
Hi ,

I have been calling NSC every week and every time they have been giving me same answers saying waiting for officer review.They clearly told have cleared all the security checks.couple of weeks have placed a service request and got a response today saying that it's in security check.It's really frustating and don't know to whom have to believe.

Please tell me what have to do now.

EB3,NSC,INDIA
Labor PD:Feb 2001
485 RD:May 2006
485 LUDS:12/29/2006,12/30/2006,06/28/2007,06/29/2007,06/30/2007

My situation is same here. I have LUD changes on 18th,19th June and had FP on 30th june code 3 and again LUD change on 2nd & 3rd July. Still no approvals. 4 Fp's,4 Ead's and 3 Ap's and I don't know how much I have to spend on ead's and Ap's till I get my approval.

Lab 02-03
I-485 - 10-03

Are they even processing 2006 cases now ???
I know that NSC was only using RD for processing before ..... PD was not relevant

maybe things have changed now - don't know.

GC_Patient
I'm having same issue too. I've been calling the since June 1. I've been told that waiting to be reviewed, in a staging area etc etc. I did everything I could
but nothing happens. Now I left it to god.

babu.

Hi ,

I have been calling NSC every week and every time they have been giving me same answers saying waiting for officer review.They clearly told have cleared all the security checks.couple of weeks have placed a service request and got a response today saying that it's in security check.It's really frustating and don't know to whom have to believe.

Not to dishearten you or anything , I have been visitng the Local office for the last 3 years and every time I get a letter not to contact them for another 6 months. Do you get a same letter or they just tell you verbaly.
I get a "PENDING REVIEW " letter everytime.

They didn't say I need to wait 6 more months.They just mentioned give us some more time to clear the security checks.