I obtained my oath letter yesterday for citizenship

gopalmn1965

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My oath ceremony is scheduled for April 11nth 2007 at the Minneapolis convention center at 11 am. It feels very great my final moments of hard toil is going to pay off. Good Luck to the people who are going to apply or in the process of getting the citizenship.

Here is the timeline for my application:
District Office: Minneapolis/St.Paul.
H-400 Submission date: 10-25-06
FP date: 11-15-06
Interview schedule date: 01-16-07
rescheduled interview date: 03-06-07 ( recommended for citizenship).
Oath letter receipt date: 03-22-07.
Oath ceremony scheduled: 04-11-07 ( minneapolis Convention Center).

Good Luck to the people who are going to apply or in the process of getting the citizenship. Hope this is helpful.

The form you get after your interview has several little check boxes. The one you want to have checked says something like "Congratulations, you have been recommended for citizenship"

Congratulations! Drive carefully :)

Ahhh that clarified it, I was reading it wrong too thinking why did they say it's recommended to re-schedual your interview??? All they did was reshedual it and then when they finally went they got recomended for the citizenship oath...

Hi,
My oath ceremony is scheduled for April 11nth 2007 at the Minneapolis convention center at 11 am. It feels very great my final moments of hard toil is going to pay off. Good Luck to the people who are going to apply or in the process of getting the citizenship.

Here is the timeline for my application:
District Office: Minneapolis/St.Paul.
H-400 Submission date: 10-25-06
FP date: 11-15-06
Interview schedule date: 01-16-07
rescheduled interview date: 03-06-07 ( recommended for citizenship).
Oath letter receipt date: 03-22-07.
Oath ceremony scheduled: 04-11-07 ( minneapolis Convention Center).

Good Luck to the people who are going to apply or in the process of getting the citizenship. Hope this is helpful.

Congratulations. I am taking the oath with you as well.

rk