I never thought this will happen when I went to Baltimore for interview

VSC699

Registered Users (C)
Hi All Baltimore interview waiters

You would never guess what happened in interview.

It is strange I went to Baltimore for Interview & they told us that they don\'t have I 140 papers & we will have to wait for some more time.

I don\'t understand this, if they don\'t have all papers how can they call for interview? Or is this just some reason?

VSP Please give feedback on your colleague\'s case, it will be very helpful...

VSC699

No Title

VSC699,
     Thank you for the info. I have the interview scheduled at Baltimore in the 2nd week of January. I am planning to take my lawyer with me. Would that make any difference? Please advice.

vsc899

No Title

VSC689&889: when were your cases transferred to Baltimore? Thanks

No Title

Taking a lawyer always helps because the adjucating officer cannot dismiss something on minor technicality because he is now aware of the lawyer\'s presence.....

No Title

I was told by my lawyer that they will look for I140 application file only for cases based on NIW/EB1 where the applicant is self petioned for which there is no Dept of labor clearance. In cases of regular/RIR labor clearance they only need the I-140 approval notice which is the first/most imp. document for the 1-485 application and should be there in the 1-485 application file which got transferred.

vsc699:
Is you case a NIW/EB1 case?

No Title

Go back on old board and look all the
postings from Gama and Beemboy. May
be they will help.