i need urgent answer for immportant question

John Smith 1

Registered Users (C)
regarding the thread at the top regarding how to get expedite RTD,

i need to go to japan aug 1, my RP expire nov 2007, to get visa my RP should be valid for 6 months from the date you apply for visa,

my question is, WANT mention his sister sent waiver form part of the procedure,

how to get waiver form, is there any fee

thank you

Also, I suggest you to provide your senator with the copy front and back of your I-94 card and a copy of the letter that you we granted the asylum status. USCIS asked me to send it to them after a senator's office asked to expedite my RTD.

thank you lisska

Also, I suggest you to provide your senator with the copy front and back of your I-94 card and a copy of the letter that you we granted the asylum status. USCIS asked me to send it to them after a senator's office asked to expedite my RTD.

dear lisska :

i checked senator feinstein web, i reside in california, i looked at the assistance request form, is this the right form ?

if yes, i have another question, when will i mail the form to the senator ?

do i need to wait until nebraska center send me the notice receipt that they got my application ? because in the assistane form they ask for the receipt notice number ?

thank you lisska

If you have not filed the I-131 yet I would include a letter to the USCIS IO asking to expedite the process and give them a good reason why.
If you already have filed the I-131 then you can ask your senator to help you to expedite the process. And yes, you need to wait for the receipt since the senator's office will be contacting USCIS on your behalf. Also, include your A# on the service request form to make their job easier.
But don't get your hopes high - a senator's office did not help me, and I am still waiting for the RTD.