I need some help please

toofek

hi everybody,
i came to the US in 2009 through a F1 visa and went to school full time since then.
i got married in November and still haven't applied yet. i am currently in the process of doing so. while filing the i-485, i was confused about what to choose for my application type . it seemed that choices 'a' and 'b' were the closest to my situation but neither of them seemed to be 100% describing my situation.
and again, i came here legally and followed all the rules. my wife is an american citizen.
Thank you!

Fill out and attach the I-130 form if you haven't already submitted the I-130.

If you already sent in the I-130, attach the I-130 receipt that USCIS mailed to you.

hi everybody,
i came to the US in 2009 through a F1 visa and went to school full time since then.
i got married in November and still haven't applied yet. i am currently in the process of doing so. while filing the i-485, i was confused about what to choose for my application type . it seemed that choices 'a' and 'b' were the closest to my situation but neither of them seemed to be 100% describing my situation.
and again, i came here legally and followed all the rules. my wife is an american citizen.
Thank you!

As Jackolantern said, if your wife is a US citizen (not permanent resident/green card holder), then in Form I-485, Part 2 (Application Type), you should select answer (a).

Your wife will also need to file Form I-130 along with relevant supporting documents.

For Form I-485, you'll have to include supporting documents as listed in the instruction, along with I-693 (Medical) and I-864 (Affidavit of Support). Optionally, you can file for I-765 (Employment Authorization Document - if you wanna work "off-campus", for example) and I-131 (Advance Parole - if you want to travel outside USA while your application to adjust status is pending).

Read through this forum - there are lots of information that you might find helpful.

I-130 help regarding question 18 "relative intends to live"

Hello Folks
I am filling I-130 for my sibblings. I know it will take YEARS but what address one typically enter in question 18
"Address in the US where your relative intends to live"
Is it OK to enter my own address? (offcourse they will get their own place after arrival, but we don't know that place yet)

Also Section D, question 2
If I am planning to submit 3 I-130 for 3 sibllings at the same date, should I say Yes in there and provide the info for all 3 petitions