I need Help

HelpMe22

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

I need some help. I applied for political asylum and I did my interview as well which was long and scary any ways at the end of interview he told me that I should come back after 16 days and he will tell me his decession. My interview was in SF and I don't know why am I asked to go back?

Please let me know as soon as possible because I don't know what will I hear
:(

Regards,

You should not worry about, cause even worse scenario he can not detain you. Hopefully he got a good news for you. Keep up the appointment and hope for the best. Good Luck!

HelpMe22 said:
Hi everyone,

I need some help. I applied for political asylum and I did my interview as well which was long and scary any ways at the end of interview he told me that I should come back after 16 days and he will tell me his decession. My interview was in SF and I don't know why am I asked to go back?

Please let me know as soon as possible because I don't know what will I hear
:(

Regards,

I think it's a standard procedure. I came back for my decision in 2 weeks after the interview and the information clerk told me that my case was denied :eek: . After that I signed some papers and my case was transferred to immigration court. So I think there is nothing to be worried about.

Yeah, its a standard procedure in SF asylum office. I also went back in two weeks after my interview and received my recommended approval, but I ha vent received the final decision yet :( :( . So, don't worry, just go there and get the decision.
Good luck

Arturanna said:
Yeah, its a standard procedure in SF asylum office. I also went back in two weeks after my interview and received my recommended approval, but I ha vent received the final decision yet :( :( . So, don't worry, just go there and get the decision.
Good luck

Hi Arturanna,

No sad faces please! Trust me when I say that you should be all smiles you aren't going through the courts. You'll get your final decision - its only a matter of time. They are probably conducting background/criminal/name checks on you.

The hard part is behind you. Just remember that and you'll smile.

Ciao -

don't worry

I went to the interview, and 2 week later my asylum was granted, I didn't have to go to court or anything like, you are going to be so lucky and you will be smiling after you get it!!!! good Luck!!!! :)

Thanks everyone

Thanks for sharing your experience I really appreciate it. I can hope for the best and will let you know what I will hear,,,

Anyways thanks a lot everyone