I Need Help With N-600.

Congratulations. If my daughter’s case is a precedent, the notice will be for you to go into a uscis office to receive the certificate in person, you take an oath over a certain age but I don’t recall what that age is, and hand back any green card, travel document etc that identified you as a LPR. I guess you will only get the actual notice to do that when uscis offices are scheduling appointments again.

Thank you for all your help and support. Yeah they said scheduling interview. That's most likely the oath thing they would like me to do. Im 18 going on 19 by the time of interview. And yeah since the office are closed for in person visits the interview will probably be in June based on what their site says.

Of course. Someone one day will stumbled upon this.
I stumbled and it gave me hope my husband’s case is similar to yours his mom is the citizen he came here on tourist visa so he can’t apply for us passport but he filed n600 on June 03 2019 his case is still actively been reviewed.

Today my N-600 Case was approved. I'm waiting on the notice in the mail. Thanks for all the help. My citizenship process lasted I'd say 1 Year and 1 month.
did your online status change? My husband’s application will be one year on June 6 and still no news.

did your online status change? My husband’s application will be one year on June 6 and still no news.
My case said that. For most of the time actually then eventually when they actually got to my case and reviewed it they updated my stats to them wanting RFE (request for evidence) which is common they said. They will update your husband's case when they either Approve, Deny, or Request information.

Depending on the office your husband's case is at will determine they time. On USCIS website they have a tool to estimate how long the processing could take, and it is fairly accurate. They update it every month. Some months they put in filler numbers that say like 24 months but that's just a filler. I just want to say tolamide I know how it feels to be having to wait on the processing, just keep on doing what you can and I feel confident saying it's almost done.

I'll be checking this regularly to see if anyone replies. My case is still finishing up so when it comes to N-600 I can tell my whole process.

Depending on the office your husband's case is at will determine they time. On USCIS website they have a tool to estimate how long the processing could take, and it is fairly accurate. They update it every month. Some months they put in filler numbers that say like 24 months but that's just a filler. I just want to say tolamide I know how it feels to be having to wait on the processing, just keep on doing what you can and I feel confident saying it's almost done.
Thank you so much for your reply I checked the processing time on USCIS website and it says 4.5 to 11.5 months and the receipts date is June 2 2019 my husband file June 3 2019 at Baltimore MD. Hopefully something will be updated soon.

They said I need evidence to prove that my father has been in the US for more than 5 years I think
Hi my husband’s case status was updated today to request for initial evidence and part of the evidence requested is prove that his mom was physically present in the US for 5 years I was wondering what did you send as prove in your case?

Hi my husband’s case status was updated today to request for initial evidence and part of the evidence requested is prove that his mom was physically present in the US for 5 years I was wondering what did you send as prove in your case?
You can use a passport if she has one, high school transcript, anything that has proof that she was present in the US.

How can I request a passport for my children who are abroad, Mother, grandparents and great-grandparents citizens