I need help with my motion letter

tropico

Registered Users (C)
Actually you can read my story on the buttom of this message.
Im really not sure how to write and what to say about the motion.

The lady in the uscis center told me I need to write a letter (no special form) and its cost $385 to do emotion to reopen my case , can someone help me with this ?

Here

I got a letter few days ago about my application I-687 under LULAC 245A
The letter says the reason for denied its because I did not respond with more evidence in support of my application.

They say they sent me a request for more evidence on DEC 5 2005 and I did not respode and thats the reason why the denide my application.

I DID NOT RECEIVED ANY REQUEST LIKE THAT OR ANY LETTER FROM THE USCSIS UNTIL TODAY EXCEPT 2 WEEKS AGO THEY SENT ME APPO. FOR FINGERPRINT FOR MY EAD.

PLEASE PLEASE ... I NEED TO KNOW HOW CAN I GET ANOTHE CHANCE TO SUBMIT MY DOCUMENTS ?
I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THE USCIS ABOUT THE REQUEST FOR MORE EVIDENCE.
PLEASE HELP ME , HOW CAN I GET LIKE 30 MORE DAYS AFTER THE THIS DECISION WAS SENT TO ME.

PLEASE HELP ME .
ALSO SAYS ON THE BUTTOM OF THE LETTER...

THERE IS NO APPEAL TO THIS DECESION.
BUT I DONT WANT TO APPEAL I JUST WANT TO GET THE LETTER ABOUT THE MORE EVIDENCE AND I NEVER GET IT.

I CALLED THE USCIS AND THEY TOLD ME I NEED TO SEND A EMOTION.
SOMETHING LIKE A LETTER TO EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPEND AND WHY I DID NOT RESPOND FOR THERE REQUEST.

HAVE ANYBODY HEARD ABOUT IT IN THE PAST ?
HOW CAN I FIX IT NOW ?
WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

DO I NEED TO ASK FOR 30 MORE DAYS OR ADD MY EVIDENCE TO THE EMOTION LETTER.

THE EVIDENCE I HAVE IS...

3 AFFIDAVIT BY PEOPLE KNOW MY FROM THE PAST SINCE 1981 AND 1987
AND I HAVE MEDICAL RECORD FROM THE PAST , DO YOU THINK IS THAT ENOUGH TO REOPEN MY FILE ?

PLEASE HELP ME .
THANK YOU.

THANK YOU.

confused...

tropico said:
DO I NEED TO ASK FOR 30 MORE DAYS OR ADD MY EVIDENCE TO THE EMOTION LETTER.

THE EVIDENCE I HAVE IS...

3 AFFIDAVIT BY PEOPLE KNOW MY FROM THE PAST SINCE 1981 AND 1987
AND I HAVE MEDICAL RECORD FROM THE PAST , DO YOU THINK IS THAT ENOUGH TO REOPEN MY FILE ?

You say that you never got the RFE ... from USCIS ..
But again you say you have some evidence in the form of 3 Affidavit ...
How do you know what the RFE is without receiving the RFE?

Anycase do not mention this in the motion to reopen letter .. otherwise it will tantamount to you got the RFE...

Hope I did not confuse you further...

Try to take some help from saras76 or unitedNations who have indepth knowledge in the area of immigration.
Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator: