• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I need Help For DV 2007

Lokas

Registered Users (C)
Hi people

I have recieved the first package in june, once i was out my country i havent knew till november 14th i came back to find the congratulation letter, so in hurry i did all papers and send back to KCC via DHL, i sent an inquiry mail to kcc and they replied,

" Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been recieved and are currently processing. If you are scheduled for an interview, you will recieve a notification lettervia postal mail from KCC. Interviews are scheduled numerically based on case numbers that have completed processing.

Please refer to the visa bulletin on our website www.travel.state.gov after the 15th of each month to locate the current numbers being processed."

My case number is 2007AS00007XXX

Well am I gona make it or what??
My country is jordan/mideast ASIA

Thanx

Last edited by a moderator:
The current number posted in the Visa Bulletin for February for Asia is 3800. If the current number reaches yours before September 30, 2007, then you will make it. There is a lot of information posted in the forum about this.

"If the current number reaches yours before September 30, 2007"

Just wanted to read this, thanx dear