I\'m planning to quit checking the AVM and to take Voluntarary retirement from this site.....

rigate

Registered Users (C)
now I hate to check my AVM ....same old message again and again..though my RD is 6th july. People with RD from 17th onwards are getting approved ... getting jealous. Please dont mind guys ! those who have got the approval ..congratulations and you are the lucky ones.

anyone has the same feeling ....

catch ya all later

I bet rigate this will be the shortest retirement period ....

I say you will be back here in 10 hours, what do you guys think ?

I agree. Quit thinking about it and it will come sooner than you expect

or atleast feel that way. I have just checked AVM twice out of curiosity (once before FP and once after that) wanting to know the actual recorded message that gets played. Also my visits to these boards have been frequent mainly coz I like to pinch data for my polls in EZboard forum.
I did FP on 15th Jan. 2002 and it suddenly feels like time has flown. Apparently the timeframe for GC approvals still remains stagnant ranging from 8 to 12 months from RD.
Hoping to see an approval in my case (RD is 27th Aug. 2001 and ND is 17th Oct.2001) most probably sometime between end-April to mid-May.
Any delays beyond late-May would have me checking AVM on a regular basis.
:)
Oh! boy, I have a tendency to get carried away with my off-topic stories. Long and short of all this is to just tell you that things are going to be just fine.
Don\'t worry and forget the count of days. Before you know it, VOILA!!! the approvals in your mail box.
Good Luck.

P.S: are U an IGate employee or the nick just means something else?

rigate !! take it easy man ..GC is not life , we don\'t want to loose you man !!!

I do the same thing every day but next movement i post a discussion , i even deleted all my immigrationportal.com IE Favorites from my PC and next movement i got them back from my recycle bin ..!!! come to this discussions atleast you will know whats going on with GC approvals and also you get a chance to talk to your buddies !!! GC is not a life man ,"FORGET IT! WE WILL GET IT " Dont forget this Discussion Board we don\'t want to loose you man !!! now a days my wife checks my AVM once in three day , i always expect pending Review message on my AVM so i don\'t discourage at all ! if all JULY filers thinks like you then imagine what will happen to this July discussion board !!! COME BACK SOON i want to see you right here tomorrow ..i am serious
My RD is 07/12 and FP 12/13 AVM pending review ..i am expecting my approval some time MID MAY 02 ...until then WORRY NO !! prepare your mind for another two months after that i agree with you !!!

I will voluntary take a sabbatical from this site as well

And to show you all I am serious I am going to delete the VSC 802 527 4913 number from my Work phone, cell phone, home phone and internet phone.

No Title

This email will bring some solace in you.
My RD 1/28/01, ND 2/1/01, I got my approval on 3/2/02.
Some times it happens, leave the AVM to its fate, and keep on doing what you like the most.
things will come its way.