I like surya13 idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCAspirant123

Registered Users (C)
I am not sure how 800 NCSC number is going to work. But it is a great advantage that one agency is going to look at all the Service center responsiveness.

We should all call that number and let them know our concerns. This will sure increase the visibility. One way or another it will get to the responsible authorities. If not June 1st, We should all call in the first week of June atleast to see how the new system works.

Just a reminder - Please call NCSC

All,
This is a reminder.
How about everybody calling NCSC on June 1st 2003
I have a suggestion. We all on the board will call NCSC on 1st June . We will report known problems of TSC.
1) Random processing of approvals.
2) Randomly sending FP notices.
3) I-485 processing date didn't move since 6 months.

I am going to call on June 1st. and say all these problems and request them to report to the concerned higher authorities.

If many people call on the same day and report the same problem I feel some higher authorities will look into the problem.
Let us hope so.

Please call NCSC on June 1st or first week of June.

Last edited by a moderator:
An addition to this idea

I also would like to propose, in addition to doing this on the first week of june every member also send a letter/email to their congressperson and senator. A deluge of these persistent requests has got to make a difference. Folks who are behind these ideas please reply back.

Here is the link to find out who your senator is
http://www.senate.gov/

Here is the link to find out who your congressperson is
http://www.house.gov/writerep/

bring to top

Please join in for this concerted effort. The NCSC telephone number 1-800-375-5283. Folks might not know the number.

Also people who are calling should tell the IIO’s about the delays and ask them for some action not just call and ask for their case details.

I will send one more letter to my congressman though I didn't get a favourable response from him back in Feb 2003. He just said, he is aware of TSC delay.

The attached spreadsheet has the names of 800+ folks who have signed the petition for the 485 delays. Attaching them along with your letter might elicit a more positive response rather than an outright I don’t care attitude letter.

You can sort them or just include the names of folks from your state.

And by the way if you send by regular mail it will cost around 1.50 something dollars. Less than the price of 2 big bottles of coke.

tru,

Do u have a template of the letter to be sent to the senator? I know it was posted in another thread earlier, but i can't find it. Could you please post it again here.

Thanks,
Dinnu

goastros:
You are right, June 1st is sunday. I will call NCSC on June 2nd.
I hope everybody in this forum will call on the first week of June 2003.

Thanks!

A request

Whoever is compiling the list to send it to the senators/congressmen, please take the following 2 names out of the list

Anitha Radhakrishnan
Hari Bellam

I had signed the petition thinking that it would be handled by a attorney but i did not bargain for the list to be used for other purposes. I think before you compile the list to send it off to senators/congressmen , u need to ask the approval of the people who have signed it. I do not want to attract any unnecessary attention and if i can wait for 5 years now, i can wait some more.

Please do me a favour and take our names out of the list!

atta girl

mean while wait on the fence for fruits to come. way to go. please do come back when you need some help or tips

Status
Not open for further replies.