I Just spoke with IIO

gcwait555

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

I just spoke with IIO. I asked about my 485 case status.
I gave my LIN#, Name, DOB and then she checked my status. She Said " It looks like your case is still pending and not assigned to officer yet. Right now we are processing Aug 2001 cases and your case would be moved to officer in between 30 to 45 days"

And I asked is there any freze on 485 approvals. She said " Not on Employee based applications"

And then I said "Thanks for the info".

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just want to share this info with you guys.
I don't know why these IIO's are saying different words to diferent people like us.
Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was told the exact same thing today that my case was not assigned to an officer yet and they are still processing August 01 cases.

RD: 19 OCT 01
ND: 17 NOV 01

:mad:

To detroitimmi

My RD is 10/23/2001, ND 11/17/2003. Thanks.

I changed job 10 months after filing I-485 and now live in Boston, MA. I had been afraid that my case would be transferred to Boston. Now I am damn sure I will be better off if my files get transferred. NSC is an endless game (TERROR, really). In Vermont, you at least have something (some date) to hope for.

Best.

ask them what happened to the cases which were assigned to the officer. i donot know what they are trying to doi just want to know whether they going to approve or not