I just spoke to a very nice and friendly IIO

gc01

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I just spoke to a very nice and friendly (lady) IIO.

Me: How are you doing this morning ?
IIO: Doing great, how about you ?
Me: Excellent.

Me : Asked about Status of my I-485 petition and gave A#?
IIO : Yes we have received your application on Jan, 2001 and we\'re currently processing October/November cases.

Me : When I checked my case on your AVM it say\'s case not found. Is there anything wrong with your AVM b/c when I checked in Feb, 2001 it used to say we\'ve received your application.

IIO : Yes, there is something wrong with our AVM and we\'re trying to update the system for few missing cases. So don\'t worry about the case not found message and we\'ll update your case in AVM.

Me : Do you mind checking my FP status ?
IIO : Sure, please hold .... after couple mins she said everything looks good and we\'ve the report and the FP is valid for 15 months.
Me: I guess I should get approval before 15 months ha hahah hah hahah
IIO: ha hahaha I don\'t think it goes that far..��
Me : When do you think I can expect my approval ?
IIO : I think within 2-3 months you should expect your approval.

Me: Thanks a lot and appreciate your help.
IIO: You are welcome and good luck for your approval.

No Title

Good info. This is a confirmation that they have started work on November cases.. Thanks for posting.

Thanks for your precious info

Thanks for your info. It seems that VSC will continue to focus on 485 adjudication cases in the coming months.

Yes, once your apply for AOS

Yes, once you apply for your AOS (I-485) they will assign you an A#.

The A# is the same as in EAD

Hi GC01

Don\'t mislead if you don\'t know. The A# is the same. I checked it. If you have a different number on your EAD, better you contact IIO immediately. Otherwise you may be in trouble.

Sorry I didn\'t look in EAD

I didn\'t look in EAD for A# and thought its different.
I looked at it now and its the same.