I just got my admission ticket for FPGE.

reddyraghu

Registered Users (C)
Hi everybody,
   I just got my approval for FPGE. last weak. I applied in the month of Aug. Good luck to everybody. Hope you guys will receive soon.

No Title

Did they ask something or just everything was fine?
Just to know if they are taking 10 months to ckeck applications which are ok from the beginning
Thank you for your information.

No Title

Hi Reedy,
Could you please tell me how long did it take them (i.e. from the date on your acknowledgement card to the date that you recived first time that they need more documentation)? and the time period for the second time.
Thanks.

No Title

HI MOJO

Do u know howlong those NABP people are taking to notify us about any query from the date on EE No/ CARD.

JP

No Title

JPGREENCARD,
Right now it is like between 8 and 9 months and according to my calculations they should be working on people who applied in last october. Since they have lot of applications received before AUG 1st 2000 which was the dead line for 2000, i.e. before they anounced about computer based test), the time period required to process application went all the way from 3 months to 9 months. If i were right, they should not be having that many applications received after AUG 1st 2000. In that case we can hope that it won\'t be more than 8 months.

One more thing: they changed the documentation requirements last year and made it mandatory to have certificates sent directly from the issuing authorities. Earlier, people used to send notarized xerox copies of their certificates. Infact, lot of people who applied last year were not aware of these changes. So most of the last year applicants are getting query\'s after 8 months for official documentation. According to NABP websites, these are more than 70% of the applicants. The point is that FPGEC have to evaluate these applications again once they send the required docuemtns. I think this is the main reason for delay (8 months) in the processing time. I hope things will get better.

Once you get the query, from there it takes another 2 more months to get the approval. If you think that you have problem with your documentation, send the right documents before the file goes for evaluation.

No Title

thank u mojo for ur prompt reply. actually I sent my original documents to the fpgee according to the line(if u are not able to send the supporting documentation as required above u can send ur original documents. we will be returning them if u want)in FPGEE bulletin. it has been almost 5 months since I applied.

I am very much worried about my certificates and also I fear that if they don\'t accept them it will be delayed further.

if u have any idea about this issue please post ur reply.i have transcripts issued by my university in envelops. but I don\'t have registration done like that. the pharmacy council people won\'t do like that with out looking at original one. what do u suggest me to do?

thank u
JPGREENCARD

No Title

I think they might ask you to send it from the issuing body. I don\'t think you can get away without sending your registration from the pharmacy council. If you are from india, you can find a way to arrange it. I think it can be done. It seems that you applied in Feb01. If so you still have atleast 2-3 months before your files goes for evaluation. FPGEE people will let you add any supporting documenta that you might have forgotten. Make some thing hapeen in the next 2 months. All the documents (transcripts, degree certificate, registration) have to be in a sealed envelop with STAMP on the flap of the envelop. Let me know if you any questions.
Good luck.

No Title

hi mojo

yes i\'m from india that too from A.P.i heard that registrar in a.p pharmacy council is not willing to sign on photo copy of registration form eventhough we have original registration .i don\'t have it now as i sent it to FPGEC.do u think he will issue that with out looking at original one?

I want to try my luck and my uncle is going to india next week.i will send the photo copies with him and tell my friends to try for that.
  I feel good for exchanging views regarding fpgee .

keep on replying.

thank u very much

JP

No Title

HI

just now i have gone through all your postings in this site.i came to know that u have some friend in a.p pharmacy council.can i get any help from him?i heard that that registrar is too mean.

i will be grateful to u if u help me in this matter

thank u
JP

No Title

hi greencard,
In hyd now they are issuing a proof of registration with official seal (not photocopy of ur reg.certificate)They are taking 500 rupees as fees(not bribe)
u will get it within 1 to 2 days.no need to worry,this time they made it simple.

No Title

hi labor labor

it gives me a great relief to hear that.but will they issue that though i don\'t have original registration with me?and do these NABP people accept that.

thanks a lot
jp

Pharmacy registration question

Guys, I got the Proof of reg certification from AP Pharmacy council.
Do we need to mail the certificate from Hyderabad to NABP directly or can we post it from US?

Thanks,
Pras

FPGEE transcript submission

can anyone confirm that the official transcripts can be submitted to the FPGEC from the CANDIDATE along with the application?

Thanks

below is the exceprt from NABP.net website
---------------------------------------------------------
http://www.nabp.net/

Supporting Documentation

The following supporting documents of pharmacy qualifications and credentials must be submitted in an envelope sealed by the appropriate issuing body. A seal, stamp, or signature of an official must overlap the flap closure and the envelope. The document, in the sealed envelope, must be submitted to the FPGEC either from the candidate or directly from the issuing body.

Note: Faxed documents will not be accepted.