I just got I-140 Approved under PERM

zbd

Registered Users (C)
Hey all,
I decided to file I-140 after retrogression happened in October and I just received my approval hardcopy yesterday even though web site shows that they're still processing September 30.

There are really something going on good we didn't know yet.

Thanks y'all being here.

Any comment ?
Zbd

In the last couple of weeks the I 140 approvals have been very quick. Some folks at my company got their approvals in less than a moonth.

I just checked the I-797, Notice of Action

Receipt day is last week of October,
Aproval date is Second week of November.

its almost 2 weeks. Very Quick!!!

Yo i got it in 7 days flat ...........

Receipt date: 11/11/05
Approved date: 11/18/05 :rolleyes:

Nebraska Service Center ........... :D

Any such miracles in Vermont Service Center???

My I-140 petition has been sent to INS on Nov 11, 2005. Have not got the EAC number yet.

what categories are these 140s guys. Please post this also. Website shows Eb2 to be fast but Eb3 backed up.

vishwams said:
My I-140 petition has been sent to INS on Nov 11, 2005. Have not got the EAC number yet.

If your fee cheque has cleared and If your bank supplies you with a copy of cleared cheque EAC number is on the back side..That is how i got mine..

Congratulations

Congratulations guys. I am happy for you. Just a few questions.
1. What service center did you guys apply through ?
2. What category did you apply (EB1/EB2/EB3) ?
3. When can you apply for I-485/CP ? ( I read that through PERM people do get their LCs but it takes them longer to get an employment visa number. Please read the following article)
http://www.murthy.com/nflash/nf_121004.html

EB3, other

Thanks,
Here is the answers:
Texas Service Center
EB-3 Category under PERM
We can not file I-485 due to retrogression.
What murphy.com is saying is correct but it's not because of PERM. It was due to historical, old fashion immigration system. But for now, you don't have chooice not to go with PERM. RIR is faster because their PD are older.

Question for 'drirshad'.

What date was PERM approved for you? Your info. needs to be updated in the PERM Chicago tracker in the PERM forum

congrats

Hi guys,
My I-140 was filed on october 21st,under EB2 with vermont center. I have not heard any thing from them. any information from vermont center

I just got I-140 Approved

I filled I-140 on Oct 7. I just got my I-140 Approved (Nov25)
Vermont service center.
Priority Date:sept 2001(RIR)

thank you

Green card said:
I filled I-140 on Oct 7. I just got my I-140 Approved (Nov25)
Vermont service center.
Priority Date:sept 2001(RIR)
Thank you for your information. I will get in touch with my blood sucker(attorney)

which web site should I look for I-140 approval, I got my EAC receipt number from vermont service center

Prez Speech Today

Did you folks watch CNN... they are sort of legalising ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS WORKING in US, and probably award GCs to them eventually. I saw some Senators are supporting legal immigration (did not catch the name), perhaps we need to contact these senators, this will be effective.

We also need to provide the facts that, Prez bush plans to leaglize illegal immig is " unhealthy economy in long run and having the sweat and blood of poor illegal immigrants. " Although the Prez is trying his best to do things right politically, this can be damaging for legal immigrants.

- I saw prez bush's address to Border Force in Arizona.

Is this TRUE..?

"I have got my perm approval recently. Now should I go ahead and apply for I 140 or wait for the result of this current initiative of getting the immigration reform which if passed and becomes law, I would be able to apply for I485 along with I140? I am confused because one my friend told me that if I apply for 140 now, then even if the reform becomes law, I still wont be able to take benefit of it since this new law would be applicable for those who would pay extra $500 with their 140 application. And since I am applying for I140 without this extra $500, I wont be able to take benifit of this new law, even if it passes."

Approved in 5 days

I got my I-140 approved in five days only.Can we apply I-485 even though the priority date for india in EB-2 category is JUL-2000

What does having an approved 140 mean?

Does it mean that once my 140 is approved, I can change jobs?

What about the h1b, 6yr limit then?

T.