I just checked the USCIS case status, GC when??

Originally posted by noginoypi
I just got this from online status,stamped was last Sept. 10

"On September 24, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

How long to get the actual physical green card? Calling all those who love to browse this site like me who even when got the approval still come to visit here.Thanks.

We received ours within a week of status changing to your current status.
Good luck

you've good luck!

you have a good luck!
congratulation!

I envy you your good fortune.

I got a FP 04-2002, but I don't have any notice from BCIS.
I renewed my EAD...I don't know when i'll get GC.

I doubt how you can get GC so fast... It's your luck?

WAC-02-087-xxxxx
FP 04/2002
EAD(first) 05-2002
EAD(second) 05-2003...

I'm thristy for waiting...and it drives me crazy for delaying I-485...
In my condition, who got a GC?

:)

Congrats Tsong!

Glad to see a fellow filipino approved. Pray for us na bumilis bilis ang processing. Best of luck and enjoy your freedom!

If you don't mind, saang lugar ka sa cali?

Hey guys just tol et you know of my current status as I track the physical actual card from CSC. Last week it says: On September 24 after approving your application a card has been ordered and this is the latest info i got so you know what to expect when you get yours. I hope soon and good luck to all!
Current Status:

"On September 30, 2003, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

WAC-02-191-xxxxx
RD 05/22/2002
ND 05/22/2002
FP 07/10/2002
EAD 08/25/2002
Approved 8/29/03
Stamped:9/10/03

ahhh...!!! rub some more salt on the wounds.....:D :D

Originally posted by noginoypi
Hey guys just tol et you know of my current status as I track the physical actual card from CSC. Last week it says: On September 24 after approving your application a card has been ordered and this is the latest info i got so you know what to expect when you get yours. I hope soon and good luck to all!
Current Status:

"On September 30, 2003, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

WAC-02-191-xxxxx
RD 05/22/2002
ND 05/22/2002
FP 07/10/2002
EAD 08/25/2002
Approved 8/29/03
Stamped:9/10/03

it's perspective,my friend, perspective.;)
it's rubbing for you but why don't you look at it as something that you will have to undergo someday so you will know. good for you that i still visit this forum for you to know what to expect in the coming days. good luck to you my friend,mygcwaiter100 !;)

good show - congrats on your luck.

I am sure all of us will also be in the approved boat someday, till then continue swimming.