I just checked the USCIS case status, GC when??

noginoypi

Registered Users (C)
I just got this from online status,stamped was last Sept. 10

"On September 24, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

How long to get the actual physical green card? Calling all those who love to browse this site like me who even when got the approval still come to visit here.Thanks.

Here it is

WAC-02-191-xxxxx
RD 05/22/2002
ND 05/22/2002
FP 07/10/2002
EAD 05/25/2003
Approved 8/29/03
Stamped:9/10/03
:)

Re: Here it is

Hello religious worker......Pray for us?

Originally posted by noginoypi
WAC-02-191-xxxxx
RD 05/22/2002
ND 05/22/2002
FP 07/10/2002
EAD 05/25/2003
Approved 8/29/03

Sorry mygcwaiter100 I'm not a religious worker, i am on H1B and just lucky that mine was pulled from the shelf and approved by some Divine intervention.But don't worry ,I will forgive you
;)

Is that divine intervention ....

1) relatives in BCIS
2) past life religious worker
3) having a good lawyer
4) wrote some good program for BCIS...

if none of these then stay home when it rains or thunders the lightning might fall on you....it happens in 1 in million cases.....

Sorry mygcwaiter100 I'm not a religious worker, i am on H1B and just lucky that mine was pulled from the shelf and approved by some Divine intervention.But don't worry ,I will forgive you
;)

One in a million, is not exactly true.Maybe mine is one of those file randomly selected for teaching new adjudicators on how to process our I-485.This incident had been mention in this board somewhere.
Of course, up to know I myself still cannot believe that mine & my family have been approved and that is why i still visit this forum.
Good luck on your approval,mygcwaiter100.

Sorry....

what we said was

All those who got their 485 approved are alexander (the great)
Rest of them who are hanging here are monkies...

I'm sorry if I can't understand the language you're posting I would appreciate if you can translate it.

Re: Here it is

WAC-02-191-xxxxx
RD 05/22/2002
ND 05/22/2002
FP 07/10/2002
EAD 05/25/2003
Approved 8/29/03

Congrats, you lucky dude! Hope you bought a lottery that day ;-)

Didn't you have any RFE? Is it EB1?

cheers,

- nik.

Hi noginoypi

One in a million, is not exactly true.Maybe mine is one of those file randomly selected for teaching new adjudicators on how to process our I-485.This incident had been mention in this board somewhere.
Of course, up to know I myself still cannot believe that mine & my family have been approved and that is why i still visit this forum.
Good luck on your approval,mygcwaiter100.

Hi: Which country you belong too just curiosity???????????????? If u do not mind

Are u from Germany/France/UK????????

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm from the Philippines and wishing everybody good luck and more patience.This immigration thing has tested my patience ;)