I hot arested with dismissed I have my oath.

simon90

Registered Users (C)
I got arrested with dismissed I have my oath.

I have arrested argue with my 20 years son we both got arrested next day we go in court and both dismissed i get a copy from the record certified when I go to immigration they stamp and say everything be ok you can take the oath when I go to the ceremony I get big surprise the original record was change for a copy and the agent ask me where is the original? and I told him give me time is missing let me check he say is up to you I go to the court and get other one back to the ceremony and tolk to the agent I have this and he say to me: sorry I need this one early not now...
I go to infopass and get a appointment next day and explain to them what happens and I ask what happens now? she say we send you other letter with instructions or other date they took all from me: the court papers plus the letter I get for my oath, I ask too if I can travel?and she say yes! Make sure bring your green card,I'm worry now for what happens next ..I can be denied for the oath? And how long this take for send me a new date?

I appreciate any help.
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't understand anything you said!
I got arrested with dismissed and I bring the copy not the original because when I check whith immigration before the day I have to aoth they stamp the courtpapers and the letter (oath day) and you be ok just bring all this when I present the papers the day I have to oath was a copy and not the original arrest court papers certified and the agent say to me I need the originals I get the originals hour later back and he say to me I need this early not now I get a appointment infopass explain what happens and they say to me wait and took from me all the papers .
Im worry now what happens next.
Please sny advice.

I got arrested with dismissed and I bring the copy not the original because when I check whith immigration before the day I have to aoth they stamp the courtpapers and the letter (oath day) and you be ok just bring all this when I present the papers the day I have to oath was a copy and not the original arrest court papers certified and the agent say to me I need the originals I get the originals hour later back and he say to me I need this early not now I get a appointment infopass explain what happens and they say to me wait and took from me all the papers .
Im worry now what happens next.
Please sny advice.

not easy to understand because of your limited english ( mine sucks too)

If your trouble is dismissed , than no need to worry, if you want original police record, you need to go to police station where you were arrested. You can get the certified disposition letter from your city office

not easy to understand because of your limited english ( mine sucks too)

If your trouble is dismissed , than no need to worry, if you want original police record, you need to go to police station where you were arrested. You can get the certified disposition letter from your city office

the case was dimissed the same day, the problem was I bring the original certified and they stamped and told me no problem but what happens the day I have to oath I bring all the papers and immigration mixup the papers give a copy and not the original and the agent say to me he need the original I'm back after one hour with other copy certified but the agent say to me is too late means I never oath that day I go to he information ofice and talk to then and explain what happens and bring all the records my letter from them (date oath) plus the court with dismissed letter certified and they took all teh papers and say to me now wait ...
my worry is they can denied me be a take the oath ???
or how long take for send me other letter with a new date for be a citizen??
is true with this arrest with dismmised I can be a citizen I was almost for get my citizen ship.

the case was dimissed the same day, the problem was I bring the original certified and they stamped and told me no problem but what happens the day I have to oath I bring all the papers and immigration mixup the papers give a copy and not the original and the agent say to me he need the original I'm back after one hour with other copy certified but the agent say to me is too late means I never oath that day I go to he information ofice and talk to then and explain what happens and bring all the records my letter from them (date oath) plus the court with dismissed letter certified and they took all teh papers and say to me now wait ...
my worry is they can denied me be a take the oath ???
or how long take for send me other letter with a new date for be a citizen??
is true with this arrest with dismmised I can be a citizen I was almost for get my citizen ship.

Don't worry, they will reschedule your oath ceremony. Wait for 30 days. If you don't hear from them make an infopass.

If you had the Original court papers with seal, they would have allowed you for Oath. How that you have submitted Original just wait.

They have all the papers the court record certified and the letter oath and the first copy they stamped ....now just wait and I'll be ok for my oath? Thank you ! I was to worry for all this.

Son ignored ticket for open container

My son was 17 when I applied for citizenship, but 18 when I got it. He is now in grad school,married to a US citizen, and an expectant father. They live in Brooklyn NY

A few years ago he was expecting a friend at the subway station when he called and said he would be on the next train. He went down the stairs and to a deli and bought a 6pack. He went back to the station and opened a beer. His friend arrived and had one too. The police saw then and issued tickets for having open containers. The other boy took care of his ticket, but my son did not. twice I sent him the money to get citizenship, and twice he didnt. Then he came clean to me that he had a ticket and would not be able to be a citizen. I told him to go pay the ticket which he did. It was $25, even being abt 3 yrs old. I checked with an agency I work with if that would be ok, and he said he needed to get a disposition. I asked abt that and he said it was different everywhere so he would be no help.

He still has not found out what to do. I dont want him to get caught with a joint or something and get deported.

Can some New Yorker pls give me some infomation.

Thanks, k

You need s lawyer in immigration and criminal matters, mi case is different we get arrested for argue and my neighbor is a cop come over and call the police next morning the judge ask my son: you love your father and ask again if I take care all in home include the payment in college ? And my son say yes! The judge ask me if I want to open charges? I say no! Case dismissed and he say make sure no records.
The problem was mixed in the immigration office the copy with the original ...now I have to wait ... I'm now positive because I read everything be ok and I have all the records certified from court.

You have to get the records certified go to the central revords in NY and get certified by my iwn experience I know yoh be ok.
About my case is new fir me because I have arrested dismissed before my oath and I don't know anything about it.