I hope the news it true

mankap

Registered Users (C)
I hope the news is true

I spoke to my attorney today and she mentioned that VSC will work much faster (may be parallel processing) since they want to clear the backlog as soon as possible before they get the new applications(where parallel processing of I-140 amd 485 is allowed) .She also mentioned that my approval for dec RD can be as soon as sep last week to oct 1st week.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also keeping my hopes on that.
Some of the posters who talked to IIOs recently have mentioned that VSC has hired few more guys and process will be speeding up in coming days (how I still don't know).

But I hope its true..

I hope this is true too

I just called my lawyer. He said the process in VSC is speeding up. The latest approval that they received was RD in OCT!!! However, he refused to give me any info about the approved cases.

I asked my lawyer He said they are doing 4 months in parallel.
Aug, sep, Oct, Nov 01.

I hope what he ssaid is true.

Good Luck.

That's good news

Thanks Mankap, for aharing this piece of information with us. I am a Dec filer as well and if what your attorney has stated is correct, it will make things easy for me. I am scheduled to roll off my current assignment by End October.
Thanks once again and I will pass on any information that I feel will be useful to the forum.

very likey!

Parallel processing is very likely. Maybe this is why VSC keeps September cases deadly untouched (although we saw a couple of September posts.)

Since JULY/AUGUST takes so long and I think VSC itself is extremely frustrated so that they will move really fast when this mountain is moved. (They did this for I40 after 9 months frozen).

My sincere congratulations for 10/11/12 although you may file I140 one year later than August/September guys and you may get approved before these people.

Good luck to you all. I am not jealous of you guys because I know everyone needs a break.

good luck.

really?

I filed I140 in Dec 00 but got approved in Oct 01.
If this news is true,:) :p :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting news

Thanks for the news. My lawyer still persists with her pessimistic view of 5 months more for Dec

Nothing coming up on Rupnet to confirm

I wish this is true but I am not seeing anything come up on Rupnet

talked to IIO

talked to IIO (RD-August 06th,2001) today and he was very frustrated. I had called them 3 weeks ago for the first time and at that time IIO said to call back in two weeks. But today another IIO said why do you guys call so frequently wait for 30 more working days before calling again we have so many cases in hand and let us work peacfully.

According to rupnet a couple of Oct & Nov approvals for WAC Receipt Nos. Is that Service center started doing parallel processing ...?

Do have a website link supporting the theory that VSC is about to start parallel processing soon ??

a new approval for a Oct. RD case

Check the Rupnet site for the new approval. Hope it is a real one.:eek:

Yeah, my lawyer..

Too maintains that it will take anywhere from Dec 02 to Feb 03 to hear about my case. I guess some lawyers dont want to be optimistic and get let down by INS in front of their clients. I remember him saying 6 months for my labor (it took 2 months) and at least 8 months for my I140 (got it in less than four). So hopefully he is overestimating this time too....

Originally posted by 2001dec
Thanks for the news. My lawyer still persists with her pessimistic view of 5 months more for Dec

not a chance friends

I can't see VSC will change their pace. Lets not be too optimistic based upon these lawyers opinions. Remember, INS officers are US govt employees. Their jobs are very secure. They listen to nobody not even to the President of USA, Congress and Senate. These Lawyers can't do anything. Do you really think that these lawyers will tell INS to speed up? They have to mind their own business. Their signatures matter, that's all.

so, Sept should see approval by Oct middle or so.
Oct 01 by Nov end
Nov 01 by Next year
Dec 01 by next year

some guys are so lucky that they are getting approvals even though they filed their papers in 2000. so, unless, you are bless with good luck like year 2000 filers, don't have high hopes. I am sorry to give you gloomy outlook.

My details: PD: dec 1997, NJ, EB3
RD(485): 1 oct 01, ND: 21 Nov, 01
Ad: I wish GOD will have mercy on me after so many years. but, GOD refuses to help me out ??????

Guys, I wish I am wrong. But, You will see, I am not. May GOD bless all of us.

I hope you are wrong

No offense, but I would love to see this prediction / calculation of yours Desi2001 come wrong, just like you yourself would.....;)

I wish

I wish I am wrong. But, I am not. check recent post by Anita Gupta as she spoke to IIO a little while ago. Now, you can easily tell that Lawyers are wrong and I am right even though I didn't sign any papers

Most Likely ...

RD Sept 2001 => AD Sept 15 onwards
RD Oct 2001 => AD Nov 15 onwards
RD Nov-Dec 2001 => AD Jan 2003

They are recruiting people to impose Patriot Bill from Oct 1, 2002 - fingerprinting visitors etc. etc.

The economy is going to be a big W - double-dip recession.

Under this circumstances, there will be lot of Interviews, RFEs. Average approval time for I-485 may cross 1.5 years. Situation will go bizarre, if the economy worsens.

Actually, post-9/11 situation and the prolonged recession made every immigrant a danger to the American society and an unwanted competitor in the job market.

Now, my gameplan - try to stay as long as possible - then go home and start a new life with the minuscule savings I have.

I really cannot afford to spend my life in this way. And, well, I don't see post-GC life is also rosy.

:confused: