I hope that it's for real this time. HA-HA-HA-HA

kjonim32

Registered Users (C)
Case Status
Receipt Number: LIN020XXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 27, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

My wife is still waiting for her approval. I wish you all good luck. I still have to do my BIO. I will keep you all updated on my BIO.

What is the story behind :""I-485 Approved on 02/20/2003" on10/10/05 that turned out to be wrong" ?

clotty said:
What is the story behind :""I-485 Approved on 02/20/2003" on10/10/05 that turned out to be wrong" ?

Well, they sent me a letter stating that I was approved in 2003. But when I called them to ask for my card they told me that they made a mistake.

congratulations!!!

congratulations!!!
kjonim32 said:
Case Status

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On April 27, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

My wife is still waiting for her approval. I wish you all good luck. I still have to do my BIO. I will keep you all updated on my BIO.

kjonim32 said:
Well, they sent me a letter stating that I was approved in 2003. But when I called them to ask for my card they told me that they made a mistake.
What a disappointment that must have been. Anyway, enjoy your approval now. :)

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!

kjonim32 said:
Case Status

Current Status:

Kjonim[/B] no mistake this time for sure. Now just wait for the Bio appointment & as soon you do that, plastic would be in your mail box within a week or two.
I am going for my Bio this Thursday & hopefully can expect my plastic soon.
Good luck.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
Kjonim[/B] no mistake this time for sure. Now just wait for the Bio appointment & as soon you do that, plastic would be in your mail box within a week or two.
I am going for my Bio this Thursday & hopefully can expect my plastic soon.
Good luck.
Atique.

Thanks Atique.
My LUD CHANGED ON 04/27/06, 04/28/06, 04/29/06 AFTER APPROVAL, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? ANY IDEAS?

It's normal !!

kjonim32 said:
Thanks Atique.
My LUD CHANGED ON 04/27/06, 04/28/06, 04/29/06 AFTER APPROVAL, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT? ANY IDEAS?

That's normal. Some of it is for your approval reasons & also IO is working about your Bio appointment. Nothing to be worried about it at all. Now just relax & enjoy your freedom as a PR in United States.
Atique.