I have seen 3 cases later than mine approved.

No Title

I would wait until cases "much beyond" my ND (12/14/00) are approved and then
ask my lawyer to call them.

No Title

I agree guys...it is better to wait and call when things look bad.

Right now, I don\'t think we are in a bad situation. Sure 01/01 cases are getting approved but I am sure ours are some officer\'s desk waiting for approval.

Good Luck to all of us !!!

No Title

In my case even though I was the primary applicant my wife received her FP notice almost 3 months before me. Also, as people have noted in other threads, I got a bunch of different answers from the IIOs starting from "You\'re fingerprints have been received and your case is with an officer", then "You\'re case in a waiting area waiting to be moved to an officer" and ending with "Your fingerprints have not been received. No idea when case will get to an officer". On top of this half way through this saga I was told the system showed them as having recieved the fingerprints (And this is I presume into the second system everyone talks about, not the local system) BEFORE I even got my fingerprint notice in the mail. These different answers and the discrepency in the dates are what got me worried about my case. So in my case I had a bit of ammunition to back up calling the IIOs.

But in any case, I never called more than once a week (so hopefully it didn\'t bug them too much). And I never got an IIO mentioning the fact that I had been calling, or been calling too much. I think that if anyone had said anything then I definitely would have stopped calling. Plus I made sure to NEVER argue with them as I could definitely tell that some of them would not take kindly to any kind of arguing.

I think that if you have, what you believe, is some ammunition to back up your reason for calling (something wrong with the dates in the system, fingerprints about to expire) then calling not more than once a week can sometimes be helpful. I know in my case if I hadn\'t I\'d still be waiting for the 485. In fact when the last IIO spoke to me she mentioned that my wife\'s FP was close to expiring, so this would have again delayed our case.

No Title

The last time I spoke to an IIO (who was the one that notified me our cases were approved), she told me that my wife\'s fingerprints were almost too old. This was right around them being 3 months old. I know your medical tests that you send to the INS are valid for a year, but in addition to what the IIO said to me, I\'m pretty sure I heard elsewhere that FP\'s are only valid for 3 months.

No Title

Another CSC 12/00 Waiter

EB2-RIR, India
PD: 6/99
Labor: 11/99
I-140: 1/00
485-RD: 12/07
485-ND 12/22
FP: 3/09 (unclassifiable), then 4/11 (second try FBI won\'t say cleared/classifiable or not)