I have received ASC Biomatric Notice but not my wife.

GC_Dec2002

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,

I received ASC (Finger Prints) Notice but my wife not received.
Is this happend with anyone whom you know.

Can I bring her with me for giving her finger print?

Advanced appreciation to your response.

Thanks,
PD: December 2002

Last edited by a moderator:
How long ago did you receive it? If it's only a few days, don't worry about it yet. It's not uncommon for them to arrive on different days.

You need to wait for her notice to arrive. But once it arrives, if the appointment dates are different both of you can go on the earlier day (they have the right to refuse whichever one of you has a future date, but usually they'll accept if they are not too busy).

Thanks Jackolantern,

I got it 2 days ago. I will wait for her until my appointment day.
I hope she will get before that. If not should I bring her with me.

If you bring her without her fingerprint notice, they probably won't accept her. And even if they accept her without it, she may have to redo the fingerprints when USCIS sends the notice. But you could still bring her to inquire about if her notice was sent.

Your PD is in 2002 ... which probably means this is your second or third (or more) fingerprinting. In that case, it is quite possible your wife won't receive a fingerprint notice anytime soon. The first one is normally issued within 1 month after filing the I-485, but the next ones after that are practically random.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, I will bring her with me and let see what will happens.

I appreciated your promptly reply Jackolantern.

Same happend to me last Feb...my attorney received notice for my spouse. I never received FP notice for my spouse, just mine...so my attorney courired me. Check with your attorney.

Hello everyone,

I received ASC (Finger Prints) Notice but my wife not received.
Is this happend with anyone whom you know.

Can I bring her with me for giving her finger print?

Advanced appreciation to your response.

Thanks,
PD: December 2002

We (myself and spouse) have not received a second finger printing notice yet after filing for 485 in June 07 and getting the first finger printing done in Aug 07.
So, its random. Maybe they were checking your case thought your finger print doesn't look good anymore.

Yes, I got email from my attorney, they also got only for me not for my wife. Attorney was suggesting me to take her with me for giving FP if she get or don't get it notice.
Thanks,

Same happend to me last Feb...my attorney received notice for my spouse. I never received FP notice for my spouse, just mine...so my attorney courired me. Check with your attorney.