I Have My Maiden Name On My Moldovian Passport

adelina_cazacu

Registered Users (C)
I am a Moldavian citizen, I'm in USA for 2 years and got my First Green Card (Through marriage to a USC) a month ago.

I Have My Maiden Name On My Moldovian Passport, But On My Green Card There's The Married One! Will It Be Any Problem Trying To Go Abroad?

DO I have to change update my passport while being here through the Moldova Embassy? Or I can travel with my passport without changing the maiden name and change it while being in Moldova?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shouldn't be a problem

I am a Moldavian citizen, I'm in USA for 2 years and got my First Green Card (Through marriage to a USC) a month ago.

I Have My Maiden Name On My Moldovian Passport, But On My Green Card There's The Married One! Will It Be Any Problem Trying To Go Abroad?

DO I have to change update my passport while being here through the Moldova Embassy? Or I can travel with my passport without changing the maiden name and change it while being in Moldova?

Well, I'm a US green card holder and flew abroad with the Korean passport (with my maiden name on it) in June '08. I had the marriage certificate with me just in case they might ask but the officer only asked to see my green card and let me go. So I don't think it should be a problem?? That's just my experience though.