I have granted withholding of removal, can I get green card if I’m married with a Puerto Rican guy ?

Nelsonag77

I was deporten in 2016, I tried come back to US in the 2018, I stayed in detention and after 14 months I get Withholding of removal. Now, my husband wants give me “papers” to can travel (green card). I know that is a complicated case and I heard about “reopen the case” but I wanna know if is posible get the green card after this long process and if the immigration judge reopen the case and is denied, can I lost the benefit of wtihholding ?
Thank you

If you were actually deported (not given Voluntary Departure) and tried to enter the US illegally again, you would have triggered a lifetime 9C ban, for which I-212 can only be filed after being outside the US continuously for 10 years. If that's the case, it would prevent you from getting a green card any time soon.

If you were actually deported (not given Voluntary Departure) and tried to enter the US illegally again, you would have triggered a lifetime 9C ban, for which I-212 can only be filed after being outside the US continuously for 10 years. If that's the case, it would prevent you from getting a green card any time soon.
No, I was deported, I come back again, I’m living here but under withholding of removal

I understand! But Actually I’m living in US with the relief of withholding of removal, I know that is a complicated case but. I heard about of motion to reopen

I can’t go outside, that would become self deportation! I’m am living here in US under withholding of removal, how about one motion to reopen ?