I have arrested with dismissed before my oath

simon90

Registered Users (C)
I have argument with my 20 yeras son both get arrested next day we go in court case dismissed I bring the other original records certified to immigration they stamped and told bring all this papers the day you have to oath with no problem I show that day my surprise was the immigration officer say to me is a copy I need the original disposition and I say give me some time I go to the court and back take me almost one hour fourty five minutes call de agent and explain he check the papers and say to me: I need this papere arly not now! and we send you and other date soon I go to the infopass have appointment and explain what happens they say to me wait for other letter.
I'm worry for what happens now...I never get my oath for be a citizen? or how long they take for send me other date for my oath?
Please any help!
Thank you.

They will do another check for your arrest on their own to see if you still qualify. If everything else looks good you will be rescheduled. Make a info pass appointment and take the certified disposition of your charge and turn it in as soon as possible.

I left all the papers with them court certified dismissed and the oath date letter, the same was my oath the OI ask for the original and explain they have mix up and he say to me I need the original, now they have all the papers...I'm worry about never be a citizen ...

The OIsay to me "I NEED THIS PAPER ESRLY NOT NOW...WAIT WE SEND YOU OTHER DATE FOR YOUR OATH...
I'm worry if this can be a problem for be a citizen. ..