• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I have a sponsor but which form to fill out

Yanall

Registered Users (C)
I have a sponsor who is willing to sponsor me my interview date is 28-oct-2009..he is a friend...which form should he fill out? Form I-864? well we can not get passed part 1?! please help. thanks, Y.

Better to ask from your local embassy or write direct to KCC.
This is what Sri Lankan embasy says

DIVERSITY VISA CHECK LIST
US EMBASSY, COLOMBO, SRI LANKA

All Diversity Visa applicants are requested to bring the following documents. Documents should be arranged separately for each applicant in the same order.

A) Documents necessary for all DV applicants

1. Passport
2. Original Birth Certificate & photocopy
3. English translation of Birth Certificate & Photocopy
4. Original Marriage Certificate & Photocopy, (Bring separate copies for husband & wife)
5. English translation of Marriage Certificate & Photocopy
6. Original Divorce Certificate – Decree absolute & Photocopy (Only if applicable)
7. English translation of No. 6 (Only if applicable)& Photocopy
8. Original Death Certificate & Photocopy (Only if applicable)
9. English translation of No. 8(Only if applicable) & Photocopy
10. Medicals Reports & ONLY ONE photocopy of the reports
11. If the applicant has lived in any foreign countries for more than six months police clearance report from that country is required. Log on to our website http://srilanka.usembassy.gov for more information. We will obtain the Sri Lankan police clearance report for you. Please do not obtain it by yourself.
12.Two Color Photographs - 2” X 2” front view, white background without any covering.
13. Fee per person - $ 775/- or Sri Lankan Rs. 89,100/- (As the dollar rate is not stable please call the American Embassy before your interview to confirm the equaling amount). The fee is paid on the day of the interview.

B) Documents necessary ONLY for DV Winner

1. Apply for your G.C.E O/L & A/L certificate from the Department of Examinations at Pelawatte, Battaramulla. The Dept. of Examinations will issue a card to collect your results sheet. Submit your collection card on any Tuesday / Thursday between 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm before your visa interview. PLEASE DO NOT COLLECT YOUR RESULTS SHEET. We will collect the result sheet on behalf of you.
2. G.C.E O/L certificate issued by school and a photocopy
3. Other Educational Certificates & Photocopies
4. Letter from your current Employer
5. Sponsor Letter - letter should contain the sponsor’s complete address & Telephone Number
CERTIFIED TRUE COPIES FROM REGISTRAR’S OFFICE OF BIRTH / MARRIAGE/ DEATH CERTIFICATES ARE NOT ACCEPTED AS ORIGINALS.

@Madu

I want to know, only primary applicants are coutable for 55000 people or spouse are also countable in this quota for every fiscal year.