• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

I have a question about DV 2008

TREK

Registered Users (C)
Do they send the NL (notification letter) for certain country at the same time, or some people can receive a letter today, other after 2 weeks and other after one month from the same country.

so far 65 member viewed my thread but 0 replies .. is that because no body knows what i am talking about or it is really stupid question???????

i dont think this is a stupid question, i would like to know the answer too, i HOPE it is that a person can get the NL and another one 1 month after...

Well i have a question which is almost the same, i was born in morocco but live in France with a french mother and a morrocan father. Will I get the NL at the same moment that morrocan or french?

I mean KCC is like : 'this month we send to africa, next month to europa" or all letters are sent at the same time?

By the way, i didnt hear about any french winner, do you know french who won ?

Thanks a lot

Dv 2008

Dear Trek,

Still now the DV 2008 lottary result is not officially open.:(

Sabala

cateseye

cateseye is the french winner.go to the search bar to find cateseye:rolleyes:

i dont think this is a stupid question, i would like to know the answer too, i HOPE it is that a person can get the NL and another one 1 month after...

Well i have a question which is almost the same, i was born in morocco but live in France with a french mother and a morrocan father. Will I get the NL at the same moment that morrocan or french?

I mean KCC is like : 'this month we send to africa, next month to europa" or all letters are sent at the same time?

Thanks a lot

Dear Trek,

Still now the DV 2008 lottary result is not officially open.:(

Sabala

thanks Sabala .. what do u mean by not officially open what about the people who got their NL in march. and people asking about what gonna be next after they got their DV 08 NL

Thanks a lot

as far as i know if your nationality is french you will get it with french .. but if you mention that your nationality is morrocan in the application you will get it with the morrocan..
it doesn't matter where you live or what is your mailing adress it is all about where are you from and what is your nationality

as far as i know if your nationality is french you will get it with french .. but if you mention that your nationality is morrocan in the application you will get it with the morrocan..
it doesn't matter where you live or what is your mailing adress it is all about where are you from and what is your nationality

Yes i know i am "playing" with the morrocco because i was born there. But I live in France.

Cateseyes is a french winner, but not of the dv08, is she ?

Thanks