i had my stokes interview, but no decision

ladoos

Registered Users (C)
hello everybody,
i had my stokes interview on July 27, 2009. my husband and i were seperated and video taped. it went pretty smooth, except tht my husband and i didn't have 2 answers matching. we took a well qualified attorney w/ us. the immigration offce didn't give us his decision on whether we were approved or not. usually in other cases the immigration officer gives them his decision right after interview. this has really confused n tensed me and my husband. we took all the documentation they asked from us. we even took extra proof such as leases, joint membership and bank accounts, insurance listing me as the benificiary, receipts and bills, and photos of friends and family w/ both of us. the officer said we will get the decision through email first and then mail. till now we have no news or respond from them. my husbnd and i can't think of anything else. we can't eat or sleep. our lives aren't normal like they were since the day we got a letter for stokes interview.
if anyone has had this experience or information reguarding this pls post. it will be really appecriated. it might cool me and my husband down for a while.
thanks in advance

hello again everybody,
do i just wait for a decision?:( my husband and i are really confused and tensed. we don't know what to do. pls anyone give suggestions. it would greatly be appecriated.:)
thanks in advance

hi mh66ii,
a stokes interview is a 2nd AOS interview or in other words a fraud interview. the IO wants to determine whether the marriage is bonafide or real. i really can't say how long the interview lasts that actually depends on your case. it's usually video taped and the couple is interviewed seperate. the IO wants u to bring as much proof u can to prove that ur marriage is real. we brought a lot, but the io didn't look at a single thing. nada, and that really surprised me and my husband. we thought the io would check every single thing we brought, but he didn't. then after collecting proof from the couple the io starts the question-answer session. he writes down whatever the couple's reply are and then at the end he compares the answers. if all of them match or somewhat match then then the couple passes. if the couple answered the question completely different then most likely it's a fail. in most casses the io gives the decision right on the spot either u pass or fail like a school test. but our case wasn't like that, were stuck in the middle. we don't when or what the immigration office will send us their decision. and from my experience i believe this is the most stressing time for the couple, when u don't know what's going to happen. i hope this post has explained to u what a stokes interview is.
pls pray that the immigration office approves us.
thanks