I had a dream...

duggils1

Registered Users (C)
...last night. I was somehow able to track down the IO who is working on my case. Turns out that he is a truck driver who also doubles up as an IO. (This may not be very far from the truth based on my several encounters with the local Infopass IOs:)).

I confronted him and asked him how long he is planning to sit on my case. Of course, I couldn't get a straight answer even in my dream. I heard him mutter something like three days to three years and then my dream faded away...

Man! you've gotta stop thinking about. It'll be there one fine day and you wouldn't care less.

Nothing has changed for me in the last 6 months except a little peace of mind.

Just hang in there.

Yeah! hang in there!! dont let that to bother you in your resting time. I know how it feels to be waiting for something that there is not control over us, nor our attorney does. Everything will be fine. Good luck!

Man! you've gotta stop thinking about. It'll be there one fine day and you wouldn't care less.

Just hang in there.

I know. It's pretty bad. Ain't it?

But let me tell you this- it DOES make a difference to some people. Like getting financial aid for my dentist spouse. Or starting the counter towards citizenship if you are planning to leave before your kids get too old. Dual citizenship is too valuable to lose out on. All IMO.

To each his own.

Did you get enough eye balls?

Hi MA_Labor, Didnt you get enough eye balls yet to your website? When is the IPO? LOL! Hope you are doing well.:D

Just hang in there.

me too..

Mine was receiving approval email from CRIS.

I got up next morning and checked my email and there was none to be found. :)

yeah, this is the max we can do about this GC, and this is height of our plight into this GC Process..

What a great USCIS organization it is.. they have approved 06/01/2007 case

http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=270620

under this thread we can see user "mir 0907" got approved where he applied on 06/01/2007 where as I am waiting from 2005 ( rather from 2001 ) This is the Irony of life, no Fair at all whereever I go.

Hatsoff to USCIS!!!!

Good one. Nice dream. I think it is 100% reality as well. Thats why you see some LUD and dont see any action for 6 months. Obviously if he is going a long trip in his Lorry(Truck), he would be able to look into our application only when he is back from road.

God forbid, if something happens to him in the road -- That is the reason some people's application is just being there in dust without anyone looking into it.