I got some clue regarding Nov case

Look up at INS website

Please click on the link below to INS site or read the text below which clearly explains the breakup of case number... I hope this should put all speculations to rest on deciphering Case number

http://www.ins.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/scnational/index.htm#D

Given below is the text from INS website....

Your Receipt:
After filing your application and paying your fees, you will receive a receipt number. These receipt numbers are very important. Please use these numbers whenever you write to us about your case, and whenever you contact us to find out about the status of your case.

The numbering system used on receipts has significance.

For most applications filed at a Service Center, your receipt may look like this: LIN 99 001 50001. In this example, the LIN represents the Nebraska Service Center, where the application was initially received into the electronic system. Cases that are filed at or received by another Service Center but processed at the NSC will generally carry the designation of the originating Service Center:

LIN = Lincoln, Nebraska or NSC
EAC = St. Albans, Vermont or VSC
SRC= Dallas, Texas or TSC
WAC= Laguna Niguel, California or CSC

In the example above:

The 99 represents the fiscal year (October 1, through September 30) in which the case was received.
The 001 represents the computer workday in the fiscal year on which the fee was taken.
The 50001 represents the particular case number.
For cases with particular case numbers starting with a 5, electronic case status information is available (see Finding the Status of Your Case, below). For cases with particular case numbers starting with a 0, you must write to request the status of your case.

any news? any idea?

It seems that VSC is slow down again. Next Monday is holiday.
I feel so tired…..

PD:Oct 2000
RD:Nov 8,2001

two paossibilities

one possibility: so far INS is organizing the pre-Oct case, they will process NOV case about next week.
the other guess: For some reason we don't know, they stop again,
let 's pray for the former!

Looks there exists some delay with Nov case

Maybe because INS is busy merging into Homeland Security Dapt.

Also I heard some inf change on I140 which case review change from 90-180 days into 90-360 days.

Guys, just be patient !

YOu guys know the INS is gone after March 1st

That 's the reason INS almost stoping working the case so far.

I just don't know when they begin to restore the normal schedule?

Don't count on much approval

Due to INS merging and other issue, don't rely on the same big amount approval of NOV case soon as last month.
Although we can see just one or two approval so far!
Don't you aggreee with me?