I got my Oath Letter!! -Chicago DO

r00724

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys, I got my oath letter in the mail today. I am scheduled for May 19th 12:00 PM. Just an FYI that I did change my name during my interview and it did not take longer as I expected it would. I had my interview on April 17th and got my OL today so not bad at all. I am not sure about the other DO(s) though. I will post my oath experience on May 19th.

Hey guys, I got my oath letter in the mail today. I am scheduled for May 19th 12:00 PM. Just an FYI that I did change my name during my interview and it did not take longer as I expected it would. I had my interview on April 17th and got my OL today so not bad at all. I am not sure about the other DO(s) though. I will post my oath experience on May 19th.

Congrats! I told you to hang in there and you would get the oath letter. :) Enjoy your life as a citizen.

On a side note, although it didn't take that long, your name change probably resulted in the fact that you couldn't take the oath on the same day as your brother and father.

I also did a name change and didn't see any unusual wait for my oath letter as far as CSC wait times are concerned. But then again, we do not have same day oaths at my DO.

Congrats! I told you to hang in there and you would get the oath letter. :) Enjoy your life as a citizen.

On a side note, although it didn't take that long, your name change probably resulted in the fact that you couldn't take the oath on the same day as your brother and father.

Thanks LolaLi, that # you gave me helped alot! Thanks for the help everyone