!!!I got my green card! 485 approved in 42 days!

Tipotodo, felicitaciones mi amigo.

Congratulations, buddy. Best wishes to the rest of you whom I like to refer to as my "support group"

Congratulation!!!

Hi Tipotodo

Great, Congratulations!!@!!##$$$

EB10182006

Today i got the magic 3 emails that my 485 was approved and card ordered!!!
I can't believe it, the gurus were right I as approved by TSC in 43 days!

Also my EAD was approved today, which makes no sence!

But i want to thank everyone!!!!! Madgu, good_y,ajasha,Ivoanna and everyone who help me thru this journey!!!!!

for those who are waititng, keep the faith and fight it!!!!!

I am celebrating today!!!!!! :D

thanks to all of you!!!!

:D

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes!!!! I am sure all of you are going to get your GC pretty soon too!!!

keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

Hey TIPOTODO, Lucky Guy ! How r u doing !

So u r waiting for another 2 days till you get a HARD COPY of the approval letter.

And there after maybe GC in one week.

Hooray !

Thanks to all of you for your good wishes!!!! I am sure all of you are going to get your GC pretty soon too!!!

keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

Hey TIPOTODO, Lucky Guy ! How r u doing !

So u r waiting for another 2 days till you get a HARD COPY of the approval letter.

And there after maybe GC in one week.

Hooray !

I am very happy, still feel weird about the fast approval , my head was set to wait for months, so I stil dont believe it...hehehehe.

The statuts onlie stil says Card production order, so I dont know what's teh next step, I probably have to wait to get the Card Mailed message right?

I am so sure all of you EB1-EA people are going to get your approval very fast too! :D

to tipotodo

Hi tipotodo,
congratulations on your approval. As you have got approval recntly I have a question for you, my case is pending at TSC (EB1-EA, over 140days) and I got a medical RFE for not having TB skin test done, my X-ray was normal though. Could you please tell whether you have done skin test or not ? if yes, what was the result ? I understand this could be some sort of personal question and you don't have to answer if you aren't comfortable.
Thanks and enjoy the freedom.

Hi tipotodo,
congratulations on your approval. As you have got approval recntly I have a question for you, my case is pending at TSC (EB1-EA, over 140days) and I got a medical RFE for not having TB skin test done, my X-ray was normal though. Could you please tell whether you have done skin test or not ? if yes, what was the result ? I understand this could be some sort of personal question and you don't have to answer if you aren't comfortable.
Thanks and enjoy the freedom.

Hi, no problem, I did have a TB skin test done, no issue at all. I actually did my medical in October 2006 :D

I am sure as soon as you RFE is asnwere dur application will be approved
good luck

EB1-A Need advice to apply

Hi everyone

I need some advice on filing for EB1-a. Have consulted three lawyers, two said my case is strong and third told me to wait for 6 more months.

Here are my credentials:

1. PhD from UK (worked on new emerging food processing method)
2. Have post doc experience in US (18 months)
3. 14 Refereed Journal Papers (13 Published, one submitted), 10 first author
papers with 54 citations out of 10 Papers (including 6 self citations, rest
three papers were recently published).
4. International Awards for Phd, Travel Awards for research work and won
many scholarships throughout my career.
5. Reviewed almost 5 papers for Journals
6. Professional Member of prestigious organisations in my field
7. Attended and presented at conferences.
8. Can get recommendation letters from known professors (UK, India,
Denmark, Ireland and USA) and some unknown people working at Federal
Govt Labs in USA

I would be grateful if someone can advice me on looking at the above.

Thanks so much and wish everyone a good luck

Regards
Lakshmanan