I got my 2nd FP request yesterday

goober71

Registered Users (C)
RD: Oct 22, 2002.
FP1: 12/02/02.
2nd FP scheduled for 07/15/04.

My question is, can i go earlier? will it trigger a response on my case earlier if i do early FP?

Goober

Did the online message change?

I think we both have the same RD. Did your online message change after you got the 2nd FP?

My online message still shows the first FP related message: FP notice was sent December 14, 2002. If 14 days have passed ...yada yada yada.

Tim

I got my 2nd FP last week. We did it earlier. You can do it earlier, it all depends if they are busy or not. You can just show up and do it. My online is not updated either. Still at the first FP notice..., even last update date is not updated.

No, my online message still says results received on Dec 10, 2002 and processing has resumed.
I have to go to INS, Hartford. Does anyone know if they accept early FP?
Thanks.

Goober

Congrats!!! Does this mean 10/2002 guys are in the queue????

Can u plz tell your category?? (ie EB...).

My FP1 dt is 12/17/02 and 485 ND is 10/25/02.
thanks!

No, my latest update date is still 1/7/03 and shows the results of 1st FP received message.

Goober

Very Random

I am 10/02 with 1st FP 12/10/02 and still not received any thing, while i have seen people with 01/03 getting 2nd FP.

Yes, i was not expecting to see anything either, so i was pleasantly surprised to see the FP request in the mail. I first thought it was the approval notice and my hands were actually shaking opening the envelope..... :D :D

Goober

Oct2002_485 said:
Lets us see how many of us will get in this/ :mad: coming week???

At least it makes us all look forward to opening the mail and expecting some kind of notice from USCIS instead of the bills and flyers

:)

goober71 said:
RD: Oct 22, 2002.
FP1: 12/02/02.
2nd FP scheduled for 07/15/04.

My question is, can i go earlier? will it trigger a response on my case earlier if i do early FP?

Goober

Good man , atleast you receivdur 2FP notice.We did our 1FP in oct 2002 , no news so far.

Did you call any one abt ur FP?

No, i did not call anyone. I did make one inquiry through congressman office in March 2004.

Goober