I got medical RFE, please help or share your experience

thanks ibm101

my detail
2nd FP 6/2/04 LUD 07/17 online status RFE 07/16

RFE for me employment letter, 3 recent paystubs, 2002 & 2003 W-2, birth cert., TB test and for spouse birth cert., marriage cert., TB test.

Exactly same for me.
My details

wac 02 151 5XXXX (ND 3rd April, 2002)-EB1-OR
3EADS, 2FPs (2nd in Jan., 04)

RFE same as urs generated 6 10 04
RFE recd by CIS 6th July, LUD 7-7-94
Approval?????????????????????????

ibm101, have you ever ask an inquiry?

I did call on 6/18 to ask inquiry and before I faxed an inquiry on 05/25, probably the adjudication officer was mad at me and asking a lot RFE.

That doesn't sounds necessary to me

Did they say the orginal medical gets lost?
If not they are trying to bypass and violating the law set by congress that medical exam remain valid till 2005.

There seem to be awful lot of medical RFE for early 2002 filers... Some monkey messed up his head again there.

octrec said:
ibm101, have you ever ask an inquiry?

I did call on 6/18 to ask inquiry and before I faxed an inquiry on 05/25, probably the adjudication officer was mad at me and asking a lot RFE.
With the way USCIS works, anything is possible !!

There was even some speculation that sending too many inquiry faxes results in transfer of the case to the local office for interviews --
Go figure !

sep02279 said:
is your initial X- ray abnormal ?
i am just curious because mine is abnormal.

My initial x-ray is normal. I just got back from the civil surgeon and she just wondering how they need another one.

octrec said:
My initial x-ray is normal. I just got back from the civil surgeon and she just wondering how they need another one.

Octrec,

Was your skin test [Tuberculin] positive ?, I am wondering, what is the rational behind the X-ray in the first place ... ?

-CoolRaj