I got biometric notice? Why again?

usha03 said:
Damascus,

Did you try writing to your area Senators/Congressman? Did you or anybody on your behalf try to inquire when your name check was initiated?

I enquired with my local senator office some time around 02/15 to just verify name check status and after 10 days they came back to me and said Name check is still pending.

What's your story?

Same thing here

I got the biometric notice code 2 last Aug for both my husband and me. Now I got it again and it's only for me. what's happening? Do they have troubles to keep our record in the database or they believe we gonna commit crime very often? Really hate that. And I have no idea how does it take to get rid of the retrogression. I will give at least two more years.

What Basis i got the Code 1 Biometric , Any idea GURUS

Today i got a Letter for Biometrics Code 1 for APRIL 20 , 2006

Here are my previous Finger Printing/Biometric Details
Finger Print MAY 2004 (Given both my self and my wife)
Biometrics CODE-2 AUG 2005 (Given both my self and my wife)
Biometrics CODE-1 20 APRIL 2006 ( I need to go for this , no option to change or Reschedule)

Biometrics CODE-1 got for only myself, not for my wife

Thanks
-------------
Shekar PC
EB3 -INDIA
Priority Date: NOV 2002
140 Approved, Waiting for 485 (Concurent Filing)

OK here is my wishful wild guess,

USCIS did its math and now itz allmost certain illegals are going to get amensty (or whatever ) in few days after the senate debate. so they got to prepare for 11-12 million applications to work with.

so they decided to get rid of all current applications, they are doing a sanity check to see if all those guys are still availalbe,

expect approvals in two-three months

He he he, thats a positive tone.
Lawyer received FP Notice, I did not receive as i moved recently
It must have gone back to INS as Post office dont forward any mail
anyway just a routine, FP after Fp and FP.... :rolleyes:

By the way
MY PD is 04-2002 EB3 INDIA

Last edited by a moderator:
guys, i have pretty much the same suitation.
got a notice for second FP code 1 both for me and my wife.
completed the code 1 on 4/10, but no LUD after that.
i have a LUD on 4/4, the day we received the notice.

I'm not sure what is going on...

All EB3 cases are screwed...

by the way - can someone explain me this in simple english

What is diff Biometrics and FP?
and what is Code 1, Code 2, Code 3 and what is the purpose of making it so complicated.

I didn't pay much attention to this in the first place but after reading so much about this jargon, it kind of jumbled my concepts.

Just curious if you had LUDs before (if so, how many) amd after (how many). I am in a similar situation. I had requested to interlink my I140s. I am trying to figure out if it is a random FP notice or a real one...

My previous FP was taken in April 2005 amd my file was transferred from CSC to NSC in Feb 2006

I would really appreciate if anyone who got code 1 FP notice would let me know whether they had LUDs before and after. BTW, I had taken FP on 13th. There was LUDs on 4-4, 4-11, 4-12, 4-13, 4-14, 4-17. I did not check before 4-4) . The notice was probably sent right before 4th...

Interesting thing is that in Feb I had requested a status enquiry...(trying to trigger interlink). I got a letter couple of days ago saying "your security check and biometrics have cleared. You should appear for finger printing and a notice will be sent to you in 14 days)."

Does not make a lot of sense.. Not to mention, I had completed finger printing on 13th April.

My PD based on the 140 that I submitted along with 485 is Oct 2003. The PD on the second 140 (which I am trying to interlink) has a PD of Oct 2002.
thanks
Ela
Only 5 months ago, (Aug 28th, 2005) Myself and my wife gave code 2 Biometrics.
Today I got USCIS notice(only for me) for code 1 biometrics on 01/28/2006.
What is the reason to do it again? Any idea?
PD: 09/12/2002
EB3...India.
140: 05/02/2005

Last edited by a moderator:
My LUD has changed one time last year. I logged in just ago, the status says....

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.
Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed.

EB3...India.
Renewed EAD 4 times
Renewed AP 3 times
Don't know about my name check cleared or not. It's been almost 5 years since I applied for GC.

Just curious if you had LUDs before (if so, how many) amd after (how many). I am in a similar situation. I had requested to interlink my I140s. I am trying to figure out if it is a random FP notice or a real one...

My previous FP was taken in April 2005 amd my file was transferred from CSC to NSC in Feb 2006

I would really appreciate if anyone who got code 1 FP notice would let me know whether they had LUDs before and after. BTW, I had taken FP on 13th. There was LUDs on 4-4, 4-11, 4-12, 4-13, 4-14, 4-17. I did not check before 4-4) . The notice was probably sent right before 4th...

Interesting thing is that in Feb I had requested a status enquiry...(trying to trigger interlink). I got a letter couple of days ago saying "your security check and biometrics have cleared. You should appear for finger printing and a notice will be sent to you in 14 days)."

Does not make a lot of sense.. Not to mention, I had completed finger printing on 13th April.

My PD based on the 140 that I submitted along with 485 is Oct 2003. The PD on the second 140 (which I am trying to interlink) has a PD of Oct 2002.
thanks
Ela

thanks
Ela

as i know a lot of people got lud on 4/4 and i got one two
then i received fp code 1 on on 11th and on the notice, it is 4/5, one day after the lud so assume lud was due to issuing fp notice.
i haven't done the fp yet so don't have any more lud and the last time i checked about 2 months ago, my nc was not cleared.

right...

You're right, no frequent LUD changes last year. I'm very +ve my name check is already done, since it's been five years since I applied for GC.

SPK,
when was the last time you checked for LUD. I am trying to figure out when your status message changed. In my case, there is no change in the message...It stills says "your file was transferred to NSC.."
thanks for your help..
ela
My LUD has changed one time last year. I logged in just ago, the status says....

Current Status: Fingerprints review completed.
Review of the fingerprints taken relating to this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS has been completed.

EB3...India.
Renewed EAD 4 times
Renewed AP 3 times
Don't know about my name check cleared or not. It's been almost 5 years since I applied for GC.

Aug 19th, 2006

I guess, Aug 19th, 2006

SPK,
when was the last time you checked for LUD. I am trying to figure out when your status message changed. In my case, there is no change in the message...It stills says "your file was transferred to NSC.."
thanks for your help..
ela

Yes, LUD changed for me on 8/19/2006

LUD for my case was changed on 8/19/2006 & message was same like yours..LUD did changed for my ALL derivatives on 8/19/2006...Then ALL my derivatives had RFE on their I-485 & after replying RFE message did changed for ALL derivative..

Surprisingly, me & my son had 2nd FP after 08/19 but NO FP2 for my wife..

I heard that USCIS is keeping ALL I-485s update & whenever VISA would be available, they will adjudicate case on immediate basis..

BTW, Any guess, on these LUDs?

I guess, Aug 19th, 2006