I got ATT for FPGEE in less than 7 months

Jay2001

Dear friends,

Many people seem to have questions regarding their ATT and I thought of sharing my experience, if it can help my fellow pharmacists. I applied for FPGEE in the month of December 2000 and received ATT on 7/3/2001.

I recently came to the US and planning to appear for FPGEE in next 3 months. I have Shargel\'s CPR to begin with. 3 months seem to be a very little time. Any help / suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Jay

official proof of degree

Hi,

I applied for fpgee 8 months ago and I got a letter from fpgee
stating that " official proof of degree must be submitted
according to the procedures indiacted on page 17 in the
application/Registration bulletin.
I submitted all the degrees but i could not understand
what they need exactly, if anyone knows please help me.

Thanks
Anish
anishkapoor@yahoo.com

my query

hi,
i applied to fpgee in june and i got a letter stating that they need a seal of my school on transcript.i already submitted the original.
so applied duplicate transcript.
my suggestion is apply duplicate if possible and get sign and seal on the degree certificate & on the envelope.if u alreadydid that procedure i don\'t know what u have to do.
Does anybody know how many days they will take to respond after we resubmit. the due date for resubmission was Feb 25th but i had submitted in Jan.

Thanks,
Krishna

No Title

Sir/Madam:

I am an Immigration Attorney with a separate recruiting firm specializing in assisting Medical Professionals. If you need an H-1 sponsor and full service job placement, feel free to e-mail me directly. I will normally consider anyone who will soon take the FPGEE or who has already passed.

Gabriel D. Jack
Attorney at Law
gjack@gabejack-law.com

what are the documents I need to send to board of FPGEE

Hi jay,
  I finished my Bpharmacy in india and planning to take FPGEE. Please guide me what are the offical documents I need to send to NABP. I apriciate your follow up.

Thanks
kavitha

can anybody help?

i applied in the month of june and got a letter from NABp in dec regading
the seal on deg certificates.i submitted that in jan and waiting for the
reply.why they take this much time?is there any way to find what is going on?
any information is welcome.thanks

No Title

hi ani,i am in the same situation.i applied in june 15.got a letter from NABP in nov 26 regarding seal on my transcript.but already submitted the original.so i sent xerox in jan 15.i am waiting for their reply.if u got att no can u inform us.thanks in advance.

STUDY MATERIAL

HELLO STUDY WITH MORRIS CODY NOTES .IT IS VERY USEFUL IN THE MANAGEMENT PART .STUDY SOME QNS FROM CLINICAL TRIALS ,HYPOTHESIS AND BIOTECHNOLOGICAL PRODUCTS.

No Title

The NABP does take time on such things. But it is important to figure out what you will do there and how are you going to go to give your exams.

Hi krishna

yesterday i got my ATT .
i applied in june2001&got a letter from NABP in
dec for more information and provided these in Jan
and by the grace of god
i got it now.
All the best for everybody who is waiting for ATT

No Title

hi ani,congrats i too got att no yesterday.thanks for ur info.so when u r planning to take the exam ?did u finish ur toefl & tse?
krishna.

Hi krishna

planing to give the exam by first week of june.
i finished tofel&tse.
lucky enough to pass the tse in first attempt itself.
all the best for u

No Title

hi ani
  congratulations on getting ur att...u are really lucky enough to clear tse for the first time...i cleared fpgee and toefl but stuck with tse...can u give me some advice regarding tse

Hi krishna

can u give yr mail id?just to ask few questions
regarding the preparations for the exam.
did u finish tofel&tse?
Thanx