I got approved today!!

Greencattle

Registered Users (C)
I have been reading other members' interview experiences. Finally it is my turn being approved. Here is my experience and hope it will help others.

Our interview time was 11:15 a.m. My hubby and I came early at 9:30 a.m. just in case of bad traffic. I forgot to bring extra passport pics and went to Walgreens to take it (just in case USCIS lost my pics) We went to the USCIS office at 10:30 a.m. (security check at the door: No electronics, No water & food, No make up stuff) There were many couples there and we were the last one. We were called at 1:15 p.m but thanks God that the officer told us to take a break at 12 p.m. to get some snack at the cafeteria. We both were thirsty and hungry. After lunch, we felt much better and we had a very nice and great interviewer.

He asked my hubby's passport & citizenship certificate and where & how we met. We gave him the new evidences of joint documents and I-94. Most of the time we talked about the societies of both of our countries. I had prepared way more than it is needed but I think it is better in this way. We brought the album but he didn't ask for seeing our pictures.

This forum has been helping me to handle the application from the start to the end. Without here, I think I would've make a lot of mistakes. I especially thank for Praetorian XI. Your quick responses gave me so much help in preparing for the application form. I love U much;)!!

Such a great relief after long long wait for my hubby's citizenship and this GC process. Thanks God!!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyyy! :D Congratulations! I am glad everything went well.

Was your passport stamped? what did the officer say at the end of the interview?

Heyyy! :D Congratulations! I am glad everything went well.

Was your passport stamped? what did the officer say at the end of the interview?

Thanks Praetorian!! The interviewer said I will receive the GC by 6th April the latest. He didn't stamp on my passport because he said ppl forge the stamp and they don't stamp anymore. At the end of the interview I told him that I am gonna go back home in June to prepare for our religious wedding and he said now I can buy tickets flying to anywhere to have it done;)

My interview date (ID) was March 12th. :) I was stamped and approved at the interview. I know my process was fast and I can only assume it's because my DO was above the rest?

My interview date (ID) was March 12th. :) I was stamped and approved at the interview. I know my process was fast and I can only assume it's because my DO was above the rest?

Congrats ;)!! I should've moved to your DO when I applied. My state keeps me waiting n waiting. How was your interview? Was it easy?