I get Intent to Deny on I-140 (EB3)

2incali

Registered Users (C)
I get Intent to Deny on I-140 (EB3) (UN do you have any idea??)

The attorney received Intent to Deny on the I-140 after 140 RFE. I believe the reasons are related to ability to pay the salary EDD specified.
I have a lower salary than EDD specified and the company had some financial problems during last year but it is in a good situation now.

Does anyone know if Intent to Deny means there are still chances to get the approval if the company provide other evidence to demonstrate its
financial ability to pay the EDD specified salary or this is just the legal procedure before the denial?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
In case of Notice of intent to Deny, there is still hope.

Now from this point onwards you will have to submit everything in detial ( too much detail ), to plead your case.
There is nothing wrong in making a very detail case as at this point they expect the person to give all details,
In your case gather as much evidence to prove your point, company statements, letter from your company and lawyer's detail petition in your case.
You will have to provide excellent details and your case will get through.
get everything what you want to submit.
At this point they expect details and more evidence.

Your case will be approved if you do this.

I am not a laywer but went through similar cir..

Thank you much for answering. I'm trying to learn about the issue since I wasn't aware of it. I'm gathering as much information as possible and see what has been submitted so far. I believe there were no analysis sent with the documents on the RFE and that wasn't a good thing.