I gave FP\'s on 11/03 and FBI says they didn\'t get them yet. Is this OK?

same here

I\'d my FP on 11/2/01 at Oakland ASC and they took it manually, so it takes some time to get to FBI.

Did they take your FP manual?

No Title

Cool i have some friends here. I have given my Finger Prints on Nov 3rd (saturday) in Chicago (applied 485 at CSC) but still now the FBI has not got the FP.

FBI should get the FP the next day itself. I do not know what is happening here.

FP on 11/3, back to INS 11/4 from FBI

I did my FP on 11/3/01 at Oakland and FBI sent back to INS on 11/4/01.
Liu

FP done ELECTRONICALLY. Not MANUALLY.

FP done ELECTRONICALLY. Not MANUALLY. I thought of asking the App Support Center hear at Burien (near Seattle). However, I do not have a number for these folks.

No Title

Hi Kakinada,

You can go to the FP Center on Saturday(mostly they are open) and ask them. Please post info as soon as the FBI get your FP. I will do the same . All the best.

FP done 11/03, rcvd by FBI on 11/04 and results sent back to INS on 11/04

Did FP on 11/03 around 2:30PM at San Jose. Called up FBI and they said that FP were received on 11/04 and sent to INS the same day. However, no comments on quality of finger-prints were given out by FBI.

Which INS did you go to? Is you FP take ELECTRONICALLY?

I will update you when I speak to my local INS.

Kakinada Newton Don\'t worry

I did my FP (electronic) on 10/30 and my FPs were sent to INS only on 11/4 (Sunday!), after a gap of 5 days.

I too got anxious after seeing posts by others who had done their FP after me and reported that FBI had sent them on the same day or next.

Relax, check their number after a couple of days.

No Title

I did mine on 10/09 sent to FBI on 10/09 FBI sent them back
on 10/10.

Maybe because so many people got FP appointment dates
of 11/07 this is slowing stuff down.

Take it easy and check again in a week.

The AVM will also be updated when they INS receives
the FP. Mine says on 10/13 they received the FP from
FBI.

No Title

I did FP Electronically. Sorry you misunderstood you can go to the same place where you have given your Finger prints and check the status. They should have an answer.

FBI Number

304-625-5590 (Option 4)

This is a East Coast number (West Virginia, I think)
Call between 8 am and 3:30 pm Eastern.

There is no automated system. You have to speak to a live person. Be ready with your A#, date of FP etc.

No Title

I did my FP on 10/30 (scheduled for 11/30).
I called FBI on 11/6, and FBI informaed me that my FP was sent back to INS on 10/30.
I asked them about quality of FP, but he did not tell.

AVM is still not updated for me. It still says old message "your petition for .... 990 days".