I Gate - GC approved after Amended I140 Approval last week

Krishna Venkatrama

Registered Users (C)
Fellow Igaters ...hang on tight ....My amended I140 was approved on 6/8. My GC was approved on 6/15 ( have not received the notice in the mail yet ) - I talked to INS\'s IIO on Friday - 6/15 ....

details: 4/97 PD , ND 8/99 FP: 8/2000

It took about 4 1/2 years from Start to Finish for EB3 category - Country: India.

All the best for others who browse thro\' this website quite a few times (maybe that is their only solace) like me.

This is one of the good forums that revealed what is happening ...and keeps us in our toes to goad INS/our employers/lawyers to do the needful at the right. As the process is tedious , cumbersome and yawning ...none of the players are really interested to speeden up things ..they take as it comes and forums such as these help people to pour their anxiety and also reveal some lighted tunnels and guide us. Efforts of Rajeev Khanna and others are really appreciated.

I will post my experience once I get my passport stamped at Arlington, VA.

Bye for now!!!

No Title

Krishna Venkatrama, Congratulations. Enjoy your hard won freedom. Thanx for sharing your good news. It gives us hope that we too will be free one day. Let us know ur stamping experience. cheers.