I FINALLY..think I know what THEY want

Brenglen

Registered Users (C)
Ok guys, so I am waiting for a Request of evidence letter since July, now after 6 tries of getting USCIS to resend it, I have wrote the NBC a letter for them to send the Request of Evidence letter to me. However after reading things on USCIS, Past events who were in my position and ellis4799 pointing it out, I think they want my Medical Exam. USCIS told me before I sent my package that I should NOT send my Medical Exam in the Package and to wait til you get a letter in the mail which would probabily inform me to bring to the Interview...well I think thats the letter or they are just completely wrong and well I am pissed lol.

So the queston is, Should I send my Medical Exam in? even If I dont have the Request of Evidence Letter in the mail? OR should I wait til the Letter comes in the mail?

Oh and btw I wrote the NBC about two weeks ago...still nothing but understands it takes time.

hi there,
send them the medicals,that was what hold me back for like 6 months.cuz uscis told me the same shit not include it the package for they,ll ask for it later,but that was lie.all those who include the medicals in the package around here gets their interview notice in as lil as 4,to 5 months.also.send together with copies of any reciept they sent u ok. good luck

Well guys thanks, I am just afraid that if I send the Medical, that might not be what they need from me, so I would be wasting $200.00 just sending the medical exam to them and then ill have to pay another $200 (cause I can't make copies from the previous exam I sent to them) for the exam to bring to the Interview.

This sounds corney but have someone call your congressman. We called the service center several times to have them resend my husband's green card that was sent back to them undeliverable. We waited over 2 months. Each time we called they said to wait 30 days.

I then called my congressman's office and they were very understanding. Four days later we received his green card in the mail. A friend of my son work's for a congressman (not the one I called) and he said they really do take those things very seriously.

Sapphie said:
This sounds corney but have someone call your congressman. We called the service center several times to have them resend my husband's green card that was sent back to them undeliverable. We waited over 2 months. Each time we called they said to wait 30 days.

I then called my congressman's office and they were very understanding. Four days later we received his green card in the mail. A friend of my son work's for a congressman (not the one I called) and he said they really do take those things very seriously.

So I should call my Congressman?, I already emailed him a couple weeks ago but I can give it a try lol.

Bren - I thought sending the medical exam was a requirement for filing. I know we had to send ours in the sealed envelope when we sent in our concurrent filings. Not sure what's going on with the Delivery problems you're having, but I'd be willing to bet if you didn't send in a Medical Exam by a USCIS licensed Civil Surgeon, that's what they want..

JustCounting said:
Bren - I thought sending the medical exam was a requirement for filing. I know we had to send ours in the sealed envelope when we sent in our concurrent filings. Not sure what's going on with the Delivery problems you're having, but I'd be willing to bet if you didn't send in a Medical Exam by a USCIS licensed Civil Surgeon, that's what they want..

Well the stupid USCIS Customer Service number told me to NOT send in the medical exam, in which sounds very dumb but thats what they told me but I am going to go for my Medical exam next week so after I will send it in.

and yes you are right, it does sound like they want it.

thanks again guys!
:D

No not to Chicago but to Lee's Summit if that is the adress that is on you reciept for the I-485 plus a copie of tgat reciept.

Good luck

ellis4799 said:
No not to Chicago but to Lee's Summit if that is the adress that is on you reciept for the I-485 plus a copie of tgat reciept.

Good luck

Hey

well thanks for the advice, I called USCIS and well their New Phone system is quite confusing lol, anyways they told me to NOT send anything in until your Letter comes in but now the queston is...should I trust their Advice or not.