I finally got green card from NSC

betty33

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

Last Friday I received an Email saying that My I-485 has been approved and they have ordered the new card for me. It is a big surprise since my LUD did not change at all since they received my RFI in January. It is also a big relief after 10 years of waiting patiently.

I particularly want to thank for all of you in this Forum who have shared their valuable experience and have supported me in the past. I have not posted much since I did not have much experience on many things, but I will definitely stay with this forum in the future.

One more thing I want to share: In May I asked the Senator to send a letter to check my status in NSC, but they replied they could not help me because they were still processing the case with ND of 2001. I was very disappointed and thought the letter did not help. But now I think the letter probably helps to expedite my case because they might have started to touch my case when I did the inquiry of my status. My husband got his green card in July and mine is in August. I hope this can help you.

Good luck to all of you!

Betty

betty33 said:
Hi everyone,

Last Friday I received an Email saying that My I-485 has been approved and they have ordered the new card for me. It is a big surprise since my LUD did not change at all since they received my RFI in January. It is also a big relief after 10 years of waiting patiently.

I particularly want to thank for all of you in this Forum who have shared their valuable experience and have supported me in the past. I have not posted much since I did not have much experience on many things, but I will definitely stay with this forum in the future.

One more thing I want to share: In May I asked the Senator to send a letter to check my status in NSC, but they replied they could not help me because they were still processing the case with ND of 2001. I was very disappointed and thought the letter did not help. But now I think the letter probably helps to expedite my case because they might have started to touch my case when I did the inquiry of my status. My husband got his green card in July and mine is in August. I hope this can help you.

Good luck to all of you!

Betty

Betty:
Congratulations--thats great news.

One suggestion: remove your email address from your signature otherwise you might get spams.

betty33
Thank you for sharing your big news! Congratulations! :)

Congratulations!
I also got be approved, but my kid still waiting, Is there has somebody who's kid got approved recently? Could you share the experience here?

Hello Betty

If you don’t mind can you share us did they approve your green cards from the date of asylum granted or as of the date one year before the date of the approval of the application.

I think it's very important for all of us.

Regards.

congratulations

dear betty can you tell us if your card backdated from the date you got asylum or backdated one year,

we appreciated your respond

ND : FEB 2001
FP : MAY 2004
BIO : AUG 2005
APPROVED : AUG 16 2005
CARD BACKDATED ONE YEAR

John Smith 1 said:
dear betty can you tell us if your card backdated from the date you got asylum or backdated one year,

we appreciated your respond

ND : FEB 2001
FP : MAY 2004
BIO : AUG 2005
APPROVED : AUG 16 2005
CARD BACKDATED ONE YEAR

My husband has received his card and it is backdated one year, and I will let you know after I receive mine. Betty

betty33 said:
Hi everyone,

Good luck to all of you!

Betty
Congratulations Betty.
Thank you for replay on my message.I'm very happy for you. :)
I'm hopping that I gonna be next,since we have similar date.
Best regards.

Hi Betty! Congratulations! I am happy for you! Getting your GC in about one year is not so bad, isn't it?? I hope I will say the same :)!

Congratulations to both you and your husband!

MGTgrl said:
Hi Betty! Congratulations! I am happy for you! Getting your GC in about one year is not so bad, isn't it?? I hope I will say the same :)!

Congratulations to both you and your husband!

It's actually a little over two years :p But my congratulations too Betty!!! :)

Minsk said:
It's actually a little over two years :p But my congratulations too Betty!!! :)
Yeah you are right! For some reason I thought I saw ND June 2005! Anyhow, 2 years still not bad compared to other people on the forum who have waited for ages!

GC back dated one year

I just received my green card and it was back dated one year. Thank you guys for your encouragement and I pray you will get yours very soon. Betty