I feel so bad about USCIS

Registered Users (C)
I do not know what's going on in USCIS, I feel so bad about USCIS. :mad:
some of 03 and 04 cases are approved, and so many cases submitted after
May,2002 are approved, but our Jan,Feb.2002 cases are still there.

It is so unfair.

Before I came here I thought US governement agents is fair to everyone,
now it seems not.

I feel so bad. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just hold on tight. I would recommend that we should join the fax campaign's and start similar activities.

Please initiate fax campaign's.

PM

Get attorney to initiate an enquiry...

Seemed to do the trick for me....still waiting for card.

wac02-103-XXX

fax?

try a level #1 fax enquiry if u havent tried that yet...it worked for me - got FP notices in 2 weeks from fax date...

wonderfull said:
Seemed to do the trick for me....still waiting for card.

wac02-103-XXX
call the national customer service # for the card, that worked for me after I waited for almost 80 days.

Good Luck

485486 said:
I do not know what's going on in USCIS, I feel so bad about USCIS. :mad:
some of 03 and 04 cases are approved, and so many cases submitted after
May,2002 are approved, but our Jan,Feb.2002 cases are still there.

It is so unfair.

Before I came here I thought US governement agents is fair to everyone,
now it seems not.

I feel so bad. :mad: :mad: :mad:
call the national customer service # and be prepared to be on the phone patiently for an hour or more. Have your WAC#, A#, receipt date and notice date information handy for all the applicants in your family and explain to them saying that lot of your friends having dates > Feb 2002 have gotten their approvals and in some cases the actual cards, hence ask them to let you know what is happening with the case. try calling once every week, I did that while waiting for the card, the first time the customer rep. initiated an enquiry, the second time, the rep. put me through an Immigration Officer, who checked my case and told me about my case and what I should do.

This is just my experience, It might help you or It may not, but you don't lose anything in giving it a try, I asked my attorney to initiate an enquiry which he refused and asked me to wait for a few more weeks before she would do, I just went ahead and called them.

One thing remember, don't vent your frustration or anger onto whoever you speak too, it will not help.

Good Luck in your efforts!!!