I failed myself and I hate it..

There is something in the way of life here..

that leaves you feeling empty and hollow although you can fill your home with the best of material things. On a professional front though I have experienced a sense of achievement and satisfaction that has been unparalleled in all my years of work in India.

One of the most striking feelings I have is of buying something that I wanted to have all along and the thrill of actually owning it lasts for all of one day.

Then there is always the nagging feeling of insecurity at the back of your mind which I did not have back home (The GC process may or may not be contributing to this). I talk to my friends and family who have come and settled here and almost all have agreed to this uneasy feeling that lingers even when you have no real reason to worry about.

Thanks for reading my thoughts on this.

Hey Sankrityayan

Nope you do not need any professional help for your frustrations...if you do than well we all need to see the doctor...lol..we all are sailing in the same boat..and feel the same as you do and somtimes feel really defeated by this mere GC...as why the heck we are after this ...but I think its a normal to be in hte same mindset you are in...keep smiling Buddy..and picking on us!!

30s blue!
But you can't say this tiring GC process doesn't contribute any to this 30s blue.
You know, after this thanksgiving, the entire country seemed geared up for the holiday mood, I just can't be 100% cheered up because this nagging feeling at the back of my mind that like a ghost shadow follow me everywhere - the GC.
There is really nothing I can do now, my friends, I replied RFE, I did my 2nd finger print, what now?!
And you know just this "there is really nothing I can do now" depress me.
... Because at one time, I was this person who believed that there is always a solution to every problem.
and it is like this slap on my face ...
Hey, I am not trying to be emotional - that's the last how I feel now, instead, I felt that something is dying inside me, maybe that something is dying is my emotion.

wandergilrus,

C'mon Man! - Chin Up Cheer Up!

Like andy says - we will overcome it pretty quickly. You're not alone there. Soon we will be enjoying every moment of our life with GC, but again something else could crop up, so then we'd be on the wildgoose chase with that - But I guess thats what life is all about.

Dont lose your confidence!

We Live by Hope and by Hope we Live:)

.... and the Moderator erase EACH and every NON immigration related threads on this FORUM to throw us into immigration hell hole with absolutely no fun ... Hmm...

Guys !! Don't we need a new dedicated thread to FUN ... to take away from this mess which we created for ourselves for a better future while spoiling the present ....?