I Ead in boston

manoj2003

Registered Users (C)
Can any one tell me what documents we need for this and how process works?if some one can share there expereince for same,it would be great help. thx a lot

Docs

manoj

take the below documents

1. I765 form filled again
2. copy of I485 receipt
3. copy of I765 receipt
5 passport
6. Mass drivers license or Mass ID

Me and my wife went to USCIS office in Boston on Jan 5 th.
Reached there at 6.30 am waited at the wrong entrance till 7 am .
You should wait at the Entrance where there are steps.
There were around 50 to 60 people at before us at the right entrance .got in around 7. 45 . Got the token. Called in around 9 am. the guy behind the counter checked the documents and asked us to go the cashier. SHe took the documents and gave a receipt and documents back. DID NOT PAY anything.
Went to the room where they issue EADs. The lasy took the Documents and called us around 9. 30 am.
SHe took the picture and verifed the Passport and Drivers license.
got the cards around 9.45 and we were out the building.

hmd

My EAD app RD is 10/03/2003 and today I went to Boston CIS office to get an interim EAD. I went there around 9:00AM and got a ticket at 10:20AM. My number was called at 12:10PM and got my interim EAD at 12:30PM. The only question asked was "Has your app been pending for more than 90 days?". No photos were needed. No fee was needed though my lawyer asked to bring a money order with me.

Jan 15th -2004

Dear Freinds

A colleague of mine was told (at the Boston local office) that interim EADs were only availaible to spouses of US citizens at this time. She visited today.

I don't beleive it - but does any one else have any comments?

I am going to be working for National Institutes of Health by March who will only employ me on an EAD (interim or otherwise)

My case details
EB2-NIW I140 pending from ND of 7/19/2002
I 485 - ND June 2003
EAD& AP ND Nov 5, 2003.

Any one with very recent experience for interim EAD in Boston.

regards,
n43y.

Can spouse go for Interim EAD alone

I have applied for 140/485/765/AP. My wife has applied for 485/765/AP as my dependent

Its been 3 months since we applied but no EAD yet.

Can my wife go to the district office and pick up her interim EAD on her own? or should I have to NECESSARILY accompany her?

Thanks