I-EAD Denied

Canus_immi.
I couldn't go because of bad weather, Philly office is 4 hr drive for me, can you tell me is their paid parking close to INS office,
please give me Street address, never being their before.
Sorry to bother you.
I hope your EAD gets approved soon.

The best way is go there by train. if you live out side of philadelphia area .

Get down at suburbun stn and walk towards 16 th st.

Ask for callowhill rd. It is just 4 blocks from the suburbun stn.

2 block from GSK Prahma office(franklin plaza) in down town

Because the case processing may take 1 hr to 5 hrs . Morning traffice in philly downtown is terrible.

I have the same situation, my HR said that they are going to put me on unpaid vacation (or leave of Absence) from 3/20/04, I spoke to my lawer and they said that I have a H1 that is valid till 7/31/04, so they asked me use that. It is new INS rule, that you can use any valid work visa or EAD in case one expires.

i-EAD not back-to-back dated

Hi Mavishka

EAD renewals are not back-to-back. It starts from the day of
approval. I recently got my interim EAD and also EAD from BCIS and both of them are from the date of approval. Interim EAD was given for 8 months but the renewal EAD from BCIS is for one year. In fact there was a gap of about 1.5 months between my
first EAD and second EAD. (during this time anyway I didn't have work).

Another interesting thing about recent renewals for my friend is
little strange. He got his interim EAD for 8 months. Later he got
the renewal from BCIS which is for just four months that
starts after the expiry date of the interim EAD.

I also read from this forum that there is a posting about an RFE for EAD. It states that why the applicant needs EAD renewal
though the earlier one didn't expire. (it is all funny). He applied
just 4 months before the expiry.

All strange things happen at BCIS and immigrants have to face
all the consequences.

WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR (BCIS) MISTAKES.

Just hang on guys...

Sekar
Boston

Cannus_immi I would definitely try to get I-140 somehow.

This is something new, i got my IEAD from Newark and they only asked for pending EAD + I485 copy, they even took the photos at the center itself.

These days nothing is sure, I had filed for AP+EAD in Aug-03, EAD is still pending till date and AP was approved last month after 5 1/2 months.

I was at the philly office a couple of weeks ago for iEAD. They took the picture for me; they didn't ask for any additional fee or the I140 approval. All they needed was my 765 reciept and passport. I was even given a massage--well, if rubbing soap into my finger could be counted as one:)

I guess you've got a special treatment. Or perhaps the rules are changing all the time.

I got my EAD applied online on 2nd week of Feb approved on 5th of Feb. However it is back dated and it is from 1/6/2004 to 1/6/2005. (applied on 10/16).

You are saying that for interim EAD we need to pay another fee again??????!!!!!!!!