I Dont Want I-140 Approval!

If "brigrand" guess work is right, about the queues, only cases for which both I-140 and I-485 which are not approved yet will be in I140/I485 queue.

If I140 is already approved, he would stay in I485 queue.

Question is : Who will start the I140/I485 queue ?
a) Concurrently filed applications filed after April30
b) Existing I140/I485 Concurrently applications
c) Existing semi-concurrent I140/I485 applications (both are not approved yet)

Ok,

As per my laywer...... INS is unsure how this is will be implemented.... There are no additional resources deployed to speed up processing ...current budget has been already sucked in....
Looks like this will spell doom to those whose 140 have not been adjudicated (concurrent)...

The infrastrucure of the system has not been spruced up ...So not really sure how this memo will speed up processing

:(

Originally posted by vangaru
If "brigrand" guess work is right, about the queues, only cases for which both I-140 and I-485 which are not approved yet will be in I140/I485 queue.

If I140 is already approved, he would stay in I485 queue.

Question is : Who will start the I140/I485 queue ?
a) Concurrently filed applications filed after April30
b) Existing I140/I485 Concurrently applications
c) Existing semi-concurrent I140/I485 applications (both are not approved yet)

my take is - a, b, c will all be in 140/485 Q

Queue allocation

Going through all the opinions posted here are elsewhere, two basic questions still remains un-answered.

Will they hold I140 if FP is not cleared?
Will they try to generate FP faster to facilitate concurrent processing?

That requires some coordination on their part. As I understand FP notices are generated by computer. Also this will give an unfair advantage to the non-concurrent applicants. I think the easiest way to implement Ohata's memo is this:

Pick a I140 application from the queue
then
If FP is cleared? Assign both I140 and I485 to the same officer.
else Assign only I140 to an officer, the I485 will remain in the 485 queue.

FP notices may continue to be handled the same way they are. They just cannot start generating more FP notices all of a sudden. The ASC's will not be capable of handling that.

What do you guys think?

Re: Queue allocation

Originally posted by I140_2003
Going through all the opinions posted here are elsewhere, two basic questions still remains un-answered.

Will they hold I140 if FP is not cleared?
Will they try to generate FP faster to facilitate concurrent processing?

That requires some coordination on their part. As I understand FP notices are generated by computer. Also this will give an unfair advantage to the non-concurrent applicants. I think the easiest way to implement Ohata's memo is this:

Pick a I140 application from the queue
then
If FP is cleared? Assign both I140 and I485 to the same officer.
else Assign only I140 to an officer, the I485 will remain in the 485 queue.

FP notices may continue to be handled the same way they are. They just cannot start generating more FP notices all of a sudden. The ASC's will not be capable of handling that.

What do you guys think?

Will they hold 140 if FP is not cleared? YES

Will they try to generate FP faster to faciliate processing? YES

I think both the situations apply to me. My 140 should have been approved at the time I received my FP.

I believe my 485 processing is going on right now..

Brigand

As you got your FP, you should be in the concurrent queue. But, I saw quite a few concurent I140 approval in the last week around Jul/Aug, who will get FP in another 2 months.

Did you get your FP earlier than the normal schedule?

Thanks

what is the logic abt FP, i mean i have heard that there system generate FP fo every case after 10 months have passed based on ND.

is this true?

plz share ur thought

What will happen to my case?

Hi,
Here are my details:
140 and 485 concurrently filed
ND-09/30/2003
RD-09/30/2003

140 not touched. No finger printing yet.

Questions:
1. Which Q will my application fall in?
2. Will my application fall into the new Q from Monday or until I get FP will it stay in the regular(140) Q?

I am very confused. Will my application go to the new memo Q immediately on Monday and wait for FP to be sent or will it stay in the regular Q until the FP is sent or 140 is touched?

Thanks,
GC_Kaavaali.

GC_Kaavaali

I think you will fall into the new queue and you may soon get the FP. Then your 140 and 485 will be processed simultaneously.

I wish you good luck.

Hi Brigad and Other Guys,

I am from CSC.I posted the same discussion in this same I-140 Vermont center thread.
Here are my details

Hi Jharkhandi,

My PD is 03/24/2004
My Nd is 03/26/2004.

From the online status
I-140
I-131

Last updated date is 03/26/2004

For
I-485
Last updated is
04/19/2004.For yr info i got Fp notification on april 16 2004.

For
I-765(Employment Authorization)

Last updated is
03/30/2004

From my ND only 485 and for 131 dates has changed not for I-140 or I-131
EB2 CSc

So what do u think??

Regards
Kabish

kabish said:
Hi Brigad and Other Guys,

I am from CSC.I posted the same discussion in this same I-140 Vermont center thread.
Here are my details

Hi Jharkhandi,

My PD is 03/24/2004
My Nd is 03/26/2004.

From the online status
I-140
I-131

Last updated date is 03/26/2004

For
I-485
Last updated is
04/19/2004.For yr info i got Fp notification on april 16 2004.

For
I-765(Employment Authorization)

Last updated is
03/30/2004

From my ND only 485 and for 131 dates has changed not for I-140 or I-131
EB2 CSc

So what do u think??

Regards
Kabish

Kabish,

Belv me you are part of 90 days pilot pgm - the way things are moving for you and you qualify from all sides for it.

Hi Jharkhandi,

I don't know what is happening??I did my First Fp on MAy 7 2004.Online status is not changed.May be this week.

Regards
Kabish

Hi Guys,

Just now i checked the website.Last Updated date for EAD is today's date/05/10/2004.But the status remains the same.But my spouse status is same.Last updated date & status are not changed!!!

Regards
Kabish

Last edited by a moderator:
Email msg from USCIS - CSSO

I-140 approved June 11....no news of 485!!

Concurrent adjudication hopes floating away.....my theory is completely #$@#ed up

brigand is not in his own queue!

brigand said:
I-140 approved June 11....no news of 485!!

Concurrent adjudication hopes floating away.....my theory is completely #$@#ed up

:D :D :D Congrats brigand! You have something atleast. Do you know if Fujie Ohata will put a fake case in her own name - even that will not be done as per her own memo!

Everyone's speculation will go wrong ultimately - that is USCIS power!