I don't think NSC can complete 2002 cases by the end of this year!

getit

Registered Users (C)
Holiday season is coming and there are few working days left this year. I am wondering how they reach the goal that by the end of this year all 2002 cases will be processed. Sucks!!! :mad:

It is really sucks!

I don't know when I could get approval, replied rfe on May 27, taken FP2 on September 8, since then nothing happened, sent two emails to FBI inquery on our name checking, no response either.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think they are waiting for PD to be announced and then can relax more after that ...Looking at the processing dates for 485 which is now at 31st May 2002 ... the PD for EB3 (for few elite country :) ) should be between june -aug 2002 . Just a guess !!!!

It will be really nice if all EB3 guys whose 485 gets approved mentioned their PD also in their details ... will be helpful to all of us ...

Guys,

Even if they move beyond May 31, 2002 by this year end.

That will be way to much work load for NSC

:D :D

let's see they can change May 31, 2002 by this year end or next year end in their processing time report

getit said:
Holiday season is coming and there are few working days left this year. I am wondering how they reach the goal that by the end of this year all 2002 cases will be processed. Sucks!!! :mad:
Well, they still have not cleared 2001 cases!

It slowed down again these days, at least from rupnet.com. Few or no approvals these days...

IPC302 said:
I think they are waiting for PD to be announced and then can relax more after that ...Looking at the processing dates for 485 which is now at 31st May 2002 ... the PD for EB3 (for few elite country :) ) should be between june -aug 2002 . Just a guess !!!!

It will be really nice if all EB3 guys whose 485 gets approved mentioned their PD also in their details ... will be helpful to all of us ...
Does it have something to do with the PD retrogress? kind of confusion for me. My case is EB2 and PD is Jun 2001.