I don't believe it: I AM APPROVED!!!

gutterboy

Registered Users (C)
After a long Independence day trip, just checked my online status, I'm approved!

My wac-02217, notice date: 6-25-2002. My wife and I recenely did second finger print, on June 22nd. The online message showed it's approved on July 2nd. 10 days after 2nd FP. 6 years saga ended so unexpectedly, abruptly! I don't believe it, unbelievable!

My wife's online message is unchanged. Still showing LUD last year, not even reflecting the 2nd FP. I'll check with my lawyer Monday. Anyone has same situation? Will she be approved soon?

I come to this forum more often than I check my online status. The encouragement, help, rumor/information provided me a source for comfortness. Thanks everyone! I think it's my time to make donation on approvement.

I don't believe it, unbelievable!

I pinched my arm thousands times. I still don't believe it.

I don't have the activity of LUD update. The last time I check online status is July 1st, before my trip. Nothing happened then. Couldn't check anything during last 10 days. The status email was sent out 11:00pm est, July 2nd.

LUD changed to today.

LUD changed to today. 07/12/2004. The status still same, approved, blah, blah.

Wife's case still showing LUD last year. Not sure what's INS thinking. Hope nothing wrong.

gutterboy, please call up INS asap. It happened to one of my friend too. After calling it was resolved. Also talk to you lawyer before calling. Nothing to worry, though late in LUD changes, they will send you the approval notice.

TenseBoy need your suggestion

Hi TenseBoy,
I need your suggestion or help in getting me a lost EAD card which got lost in the mail.

My EAD card got approved in the month of april but till now i did'nt got it.I changed my address so it went to the wrong address or something went wrong.

I am in a similar situation like you.How did you got your new EAD .Did you mention in the application that you are applying for new EAD card because you have lost the old one in the mail.Please convey your experience.

Thanks
Tenseboy

gclongdream:

Re-apply again, thats the only solution for your relief. Calling INS will not help you at all. I tried for 9 months and lost the battle. When I applied for 2nd time, I just got it in a month. Don't forget to attach your first EAD receipt along with your I-485.

Thanks for your timely reply

TensedBoy,
Thank you very much for your reply.

I think i will be better off if i start filing a new EAD card that is much usefull/faster rather than waiting for INS to resend the new card.

i will apply the new ead with the old receipt notices and see what happens.
This INS sucks man.

Thanks
gclongdream