I don\'t feel like visiting this site anymore. Please STOP the nonsense !!!

ME TOO

i am also getting bore with few useless discussions which are unrelated to GC.

hey vishnu what is this meaningless crap you are posting.

Hey vishnu what is this meaningless crap you are posting that too using several names. If you want to play aroung go somewhere else. Dont poison this wonderfull site. your criminal and poisonous intentions are obvious by all your message Discussions and your own cheap consequent replies to them. Your English is pathetic, I wonder who gives you 100K?. Refrain yourself from this type of cheap Behaviour.

No Title

I guess the best course for everyone is to just completely boycot/ignore the postings by this particular id(and all his other ids, as many as we know). And not get provoked at all by him/her/whatever.

check out the two weird dots on top of the "i" in Vishnu\'s name

Although I do have issues with some of Vishnu\'s other rude postings, this guy here seems to be an imposter and not the real Vishnu.

You can tell by looking at the weird dots on top of the "i" in his first name, and comparing it with some of Vishnu\'s older postings.

I guess Vishnu created such a bad name for himself on this board that someone\'s taking advantage of this and screwing him over even more.

I support blinky

I have the same opinion as blinky. You can notice that some one is creating some false ID s. For Ex this particular ID with two dots above the I is created using some HTML trick as I have read an apology in another thread by an alias of Dee Road with double dots above one character.

I have seen Vishnu doing a lot of very useful work and posting informative messages from the id Vishnu Mahadev. Though two weeks late, his prediction of a flood of approvals became true. May be some one is jealous of him and other popular names in this very good web site.

Don\'t BE FOOLED and just comment against Vishnu and others like Dee rod and jony leever for whom I have seen aliases in this site with the same name.

OPEN YOUR EYES AND BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT FALSE ID s.
 May an alias will appear for my name tomorrow or this week since I post this message against the really bad guy. My Id is prnair. only one dot above the I . It is easy to create an alias for me with unnoticeable dots.

Please don\'t spoil the credibility of the discussions.

blinky - IF you please forward me the URL of my ANY RUDE posting, I will tender written apologies fo

Please don\'t judge people on falsified data